Cave Tools BBQ Utensil Hook Rack Holder
Last updated date: August 5, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top BBQ Utensil Holders and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best BBQ Utensil Holder you should buy.
This BBQ utensil holder features five hooks along a strip that can be mounted to a variety of surfaces. You may opt to install in on the railing of your porch next to the grill or in your garage to use with your tools. Installing the holder is a breeze, and the company even provides the screwdriver. In our analysis of 11 expert reviews, the Cave Tools Cave Tools BBQ Utensil Hook Rack Holder placed 1st when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note August 5, 2020:
Checkout The Best BBQ Utensil Holder for a detailed review of all the top bbq utensil holders.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
What started out in 2013 as a small company with a BIG vision has grown to touch the lives of thousands of people throughout the United States and abroad. No matter how large we get, we will always stay true to our Entrepreneurial Roots because hard work and perseverance is in our blood.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On BBQ Utensil Holders
When you’re ready to begin grilling your favorite meats and vegetables, you need to have all of the necessary utensils at your fingertips. While most grills come with a side table to hold your plate of food, they don’t offer much in the way of storage. A BBQ utensil holder is an excellent solution to this problem. Most are easy to use and can be installed quickly. Here are a few things you’ll want to consider as you browse the available models.
Review the materials used to make the BBQ utensil holder. A premium stainless steel is ideal, as it’s rust and corrosion-resistant. The Ninth Five Swivel Swing Magnetic BBQ Utensil Holders goes a step further by covering their hooks with three protective layers that are weather resistant. That means you’ll be able to leave the holders attached to the grill, even if you don’t bring the grill inside after each use.
Determine how versatile the BBQ utensil holder is. Many models can be used on just about any grill; however, some are brand specific. For instance, the Yukon Glory Stainless Steel BBQ Caddy & Utensil Holder is only compatible with 28 and 36-inch Blackstone griddles. Unless you own a Blackstone griddle, you won’t be able to use this particular utensil holder. Magnetic holders, on the other hand, can be installed anywhere there is a metal surface.
Check the BBQ utensil holder’s weight capacity to ensure it is capable of handling the weight of your tools. There are models with an industrial-grade strength of 60 pounds when the hooks are installed horizontally and 20 pounds when placed vertically. Some models have a smaller capacity, while others offer a capacity as high as 80 pounds.
Consider going with a BBQ utensil holder with extra features. The Cave Tools BBQ Utensil Hook Rack Holder comes on a wall mount, so you can install it on the railing of your back porch or the wall of your garage. Some hooks are made using a swivel swing design and include a professional recipe booklet with their purchase.
DWYM Fun Fact
Many BBQ utensil holders come with five hooks. Below is a list of the five most important grilling tools that you’ll want to purchase and hang from those hooks if you don’t already have them on hand.
- Tongs: Tongs are essential if you want to rotate your food to get an even cook on all sides. It’s important that you look for a set of tongs with a loop on the end, as this is how you will hang it from the hook.
- Spatula: You’ll need a spatula to flip burgers and boneless chicken, but did you know some spatulas come with added features? For example, you could buy a spatula with a built-in bottle opener.
- Basting Brush: Continuing to add a marinade or spice mixture to your food while it’s being grilled is a great way to keep the meal flavorful. A basting brush will help you accomplish this task.
- Skewers: You can actually fit multiple skewers on one hook. Skewers are great for kabobs and smaller vegetables that you don’t want to fall through the cracks of your grill rack. Kids can even use the skewers later on to roast marshmallows over a fire.
- Grill Brush: Once you’ve finished preparing a meal for family and friends, you’ll need to clean the grill using a grill brush. Look for one that also has a scraper on the end, as this will help you get those stubborn stuck-on foods.
The BBQ Utensil Holder Buying Guide
- When you opt for BBQ utensil holder hooks that use magnetism to stay in place, you need to protect the surface of the appliance or grill that you’re sticking them to. Otherwise, you risk scratching the surface due to the power of the magnetism. A simple piece of tissue paper placed between the magnet and the metal will do if there are no adhesive pads provided with your purchase.
- Should your BBQ utensil holder become dirty at any time, all you need is a little soapy dishwater to get it clean. It’s best to use a dish soap with grease-fighting properties.
- There are several factors that affect the price of a BBQ utensil holder set. These include the number of included hooks, the capacity of the hooks and any extra features. You’ll find the Ninth Five Swivel Swing Magnetic BBQ Utensil Holders and the Youngneer Magnetic Hook & BBQ Grill Utensil Holders are the most basic, and therefore have the most affordable price. You’ll pay a bit more for the Cave Tools BBQ Utensil Hook Rack Holder, which comes with a mountable rack. The Yukon Glory Stainless Steel BBQ Caddy & Utensil Holder commands the highest price, as it includes a caddy in its design.