Cattleman’s Cut Teriyaki Beef Jerky, 10-Ounce
Last updated date: February 16, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Beef Jerkies and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Beef Jerky you should buy.
Editor's Note February 14, 2021:
Checkout The Best Beef Jerky for a detailed review of all the top beef jerkies.
Not only is this beef jerky marinated for 24 hours, but it's also cooked slowly to lock in flavor. Each piece of jerky was carved from a premium USDA steak, so you know your getting the highest quality product. The portion size is also generous, which helps to keep you fuller longer.
In our analysis of 10 expert reviews, the Cattleman's Cut Cattleman's Cut Teriyaki Beef Jerky, 10-Ounce placed 2nd when we looked at the top 20 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Usda steak marinated for over 24 hours and slow cooked for a tender bite. Clear bag because the handcrafted quality speaks for itself. High in protein and comes in a resealable bag; Cattleman's Cut keeps you satisfied through a hard day's work. Premium steak with a robust flavor that's drenched in a mixture of soy sauce, garlic, brown sugar and other savory seasonings.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Beef Jerkies
If you’re looking for a high-protein snack that’s savory, salty and brings just the right amount of chewiness, you’ll want to try beef jerky. Beef jerky is typically made from the leaner cuts of beef that tend to be a bit tough. The meat is cooked for a long time at a low heat. Beef sticks, which resemble skinny sausages, are higher in fat than beef jerky. Most beef snacks are fairly high in sodium, and some contain a preservative like nitrites.
Beef jerky and beef jerky sticks are a convenient snack for on the go. Many brands come individually packaged, so each piece of jerky is wrapped for freshness. This makes them perfect for taking to school or the office for lunch. You can also take these individually wrapped snacks when you’re going for a hike or going camping, as they are great for giving you a boost of energy and keeping you full thanks to the high amount of protein.
The Beef Jerky Buying Guide
- When you’re looking for the best beef snack for you, take taste and texture as two of the most important elements to consider. Many beef jerky sticks are on the spicier side, made with different kinds of peppers. Others have a distinct smoky flavor and smell. Some have a sweeter taste, with hits of brown sugar and garlic. You can even find beef jerkies that have complex fruit flavors. Consider what kinds of flavors you like best.
- Chewiness is a distinct characteristic of beef jerky. While they may seem tough to bite into because of the casing, they soften up as you chew them. Consider whether you prefer a softer or more textured feel. Different brands have different amounts of chewiness. The type of outer casing also affects how chewy the beef jerky sticks are.
- If you’re on a high-protein diet, some beef jerky types might work within your restrictions. Depending on the brand and specific nutritional information, beef sticks can work within the keto, Whole30, Paleo and gluten-free diets. Many products are also non-GMO.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide