CASCADIAN FARM Organic Vanilla Chip Chewy Granola Bars, 6-Pack
Last updated date: July 21, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Granola Bars and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Granola Bar you should buy.
Update as July 21, 2021:
Checkout The Best Granola Bars for a detailed review of all the top granola bars.
This 6-pack includes a total of 36 granola bars. Each bar contains 11 grams of whole grains that will help you feel full until your next meal. The ingredients are all organic and made without any hydrogenated oils, artificial flavors or preservatives, so you can feel good about eating them.
In our analysis of 7 expert reviews, the CASCADIAN FARM Organic Chewy Granola Bars, 6-Pack placed 2nd when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
CHEWY GRANOLA: Sweet vanilla chips paired with wholesome rolled oats for a tasty snack any time of day. CERTIFIED ORGANIC: Granola bars are made without GMOs or synthetic pesticides. WHOLE GRAIN: Made with 12 grams of whole grain per serving. (At least 48 grams recommended daily). ORGANIC SNACK: Contains no hydrogenated oils; no artificial flavors or preservatives. BOX CONTAINS: 6 boxes, 6 bars each (Total 36 snack bars); Perfect kids snack or quick bite on the go.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Granola Bars
At one time, granola bars were marketed as healthy but were really packed with as much sugar as a candy bar. But today’s health-conscious consumers have created a demand for a granola bar that’s filling while also helping them meet their nutrition goals.
If you’re looking for a healthy, fulfilling snack, the right granola bar can make all the difference. Best of all, many of today’s granola bars are tasty while also being good for you. You can now find healthy granola bars in flavors like peanut butter, chocolate chip and honey almond, all with a soft, chewy taste that satisfies your palate.
The key ingredient in any granola bar is whole-grain oats. But be on the lookout for bars that incorporate artificial colors and flavors if you’re concerned about those things. Also make sure the manufacturer hasn’t built in high fructose corn syrup, which ups the sugar content significantly.
Beyond those considerations is the bar count. If you buy your granola bars in the grocery store, you’ll find there are typically either six or eight individually wrapped bars per box, as well as single-bar options, which are helpful when you’re trying to decide which kind you prefer. But you can buy granola bars in bulk, which comes in handy if you’re trying to gather enough snacks for a youth group or your team at the office.
The Granola Bar Buying Guide
- Take a close look at the ingredient list with any bar you’re buying. This is where you’ll find preservatives and high fructose corn syrup listed. Keep in mind that the level of whole-grain oats in any granola bar can vary. The higher the grams, the better. Higher whole-grain content makes a bar more filling as well as helping you achieve your daily nutritional goals.
- Granola bars can be a great snack for kids. You can find a whole-grain, organic option that still tastes sweet. Since they’re usually individually wrapped, they are great for tossing in a lunchbox as your child leaves the house in the morning.
- Calorie count can also be worth watching. But some higher-calorie versions may be more filling, which will help you satisfy those between-meal hunger pangs.
- Healthy fats can also be a great way to fill up without bringing sugars and preservatives into the mix. Look for bars that include ingredients like almonds and flaxseeds.
- If you’re looking for a snack to boost your energy for working out or hiking, a protein bar might be a better option. You can find protein bars with ingredients similar to granola bars that have high levels of protein. Just make sure you aren’t adding unhealthy fats and calories to your diet that you wouldn’t get with a granola bar.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide