Cascade Mountain Compact Lightweight Foldable Beach Chair
Last updated: February 23, 2023
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Foldable Beach Chairs and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Foldable Beach Chair you should buy.
The breathable mesh fabric and cushioned arm rests make this lightweight and compact chair comfortable. It is ideal for camping, concerts and the beach. The chair comes with shoulder straps and a carry bag.In our analysis of 18 expert reviews, the Cascade Mountain Compact Lightweight Foldable Beach Chair placed 3rd when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Cushion armrests make for a comfy seat at every event. Breathable mesh allows for a comfortable touch no matter the climate. Re-enforced feet allow it to stand on various grounds.
Foldable Beach Chair Rankings
There’s nothing more exciting than spending the day relaxing on the beach with family and friends. Before you head to the beach, however, you’ll want to make sure you have everything you need to make the most of your trip. One must-have item is a foldable beach chair.
As you shop for the best foldable beach chair, take a look at the chair’s construction. A heavy-duty steel or rust-proof aluminum frame is the best way to go. These metals often have a weight capacity between 250 and 300 pounds. An industrial-grade polyester mesh is also a good choice, as it’s breathable and easy to clean.
Check the chair’s seat next. Is it ergonomic for proper back support? Maybe the chair has a relaxed back to provide a comfortable position when reading or sunbathing. Some models even allow you to adjust the back to one of five different positions.
Examine how easy the foldable beach chair is to transport. You want it to be lightweight, and if at all possible, come with a carry bag. There are even a few beach chairs with backstraps, so you can wear them like a backpack.
Consider any extras that the beach chair may have to offer. Many models come with a cup holder to keep a nice cool drink within arm’s reach. Others have towel racks, bottle openers and mesh storage pouches to hold your car keys and other incidentals.
- Shake the sand off your foldable beach chair before placing it in a carry bag and taking it home. If the chair becomes soiled, you can rinse it clean with a garden hose. Add a bit of liquid dish soap to water to wash it more if needed.
- If your foldable beach chair doesn’t come with a carry bag, you may wish to invest in a beach cart. These handy devices allow you to place your chairs, towels, toys and lunches on the cart for easy transport from the car to the shoreline.
- Look for a chair with an anti-sink foot, as this prevents the beach chair from digging down into the sand.
- High-quality beach chairs can also be used at a park or during camping and hiking trips.
- Fordable beach chairs come in a variety of price ranges. You can expect models with lots of extras to have the highest price tag.