Casa Copenhagen Ringspun Egyptian Cotton Bath Towels, Set Of 6
Last updated date: June 8, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as June 8, 2022:
Checkout Live In Luxury With The Best Egyptian Cotton Bath Towels for a detailed review of all the top .
Wrap yourself in luxury with this Egyptian cotton bath towels set. Each set includes two washcloths, two hand towels and two bath towels. You'll love how absorbent the towels are, although you're sure to enjoy the softness of the towels even more.
In our analysis, the Casa Copenhagen Casa Copenhagen Ringspun Egyptian Cotton Bath Towels, Set Of 6 placed 2nd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
INGREDIENT: Set contains 2 pieces of washcloths measuring 13 x 13 inches, 2 pieces of hand towels measuring 16 x 28 inches and 2 pieces of bath towels measuring 27 x 54 inches. MATERIAL: These towels are made of 100% genuine natural ringspun cotton which is ideal for your hands and face. TEXTURE: They are softer than the others and thus you can use them for yourself, your loved ones, and the washcloths for your baby, newborn or toddler. FUNCTION: These super-absorbent towels are there for you to clean your makeup, dry the dishes, dry your hands and face, use as a burp cloth, and use anywhere you need to clean and dry. CARE TIPS: The towels are machine washable. Recommended to wash in cold water before use. This will cause the cotton fibers to open up and give the towels better absorbency. Tumble dry on low heat or hang them to dry. Please don’t use fabric softener, dry sheets and bleach. Chemicals will only reduce the softness of the material.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
If you want to make your bath or shower feel extra special, get an Egyptian cotton bath towel. This luxurious material provides extra softness and comfort, elevating your entire experience and making you feel as though you’re at a spa. Other towels can feel rough and scratchy, and can irritate your skin. When you’re shopping for towels, go with 100% Egyptian cotton for the best fabric.
What makes Egyptian cotton so superior? It’s all in the fibers. Egyptian cotton originates in Egypt, as the name suggests. The climate of Egypt is perfect for growing cotton and yields cotton fibers that are fine and long — much different from regular cotton. Egyptian cotton is also handpicked, not picked by machines. This affects the manufacturing process, because the cotton fibers are handled delicately and kept more intact.
Egyptian cotton is more durable than regular cotton as a result of the long fibers, and it can last longer than regular cotton. Because the fibers are thinner than regular cotton, more can fit onto the surface area of the towel, making it feel softer and more plush.
The Buying Guide
- You can tell the quality of a cotton towel by its weight, which is measured in grams per meter (GSM). Ideally, you want to aim for a towel that is 500 to 700 GSM for high quality. A high GSM means that the towel will be more dense and absorbent. A low GSM means that the towel will be lightweight.
- Egyptian cotton bath towels come in a variety of colors, so you can use them to enhance the décor of your bathroom. Some people prefer to have their bath towels blend in with the décor and go with neutrals, like beige, white, gray or black. Others prefer big pops of color and choose bold colors like red, orange, navy blue or hunter green.
- In order to ensure fine quality, pay attention to the details around the towels’ edges. Look for edges that are closed with secure stitching. This will ensure they don’t fray after using or laundering.
- You can purchase Egyptian cotton bath towels in multiple quantities. They are available as singles, and also in sets of two, three, four, five or more towels. This way, you can get exactly the right amount for your home.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide