Carter’s Polyseter Kids’ Raincoat
Last updated date: January 21, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Kids' Raincoats and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Kids' Raincoat you should buy.
Editor's Note January 18, 2021:
Checkout The Best Kids’ Raincoat for a detailed review of all the top kids' raincoats.
This 100% polyester rain slicker has both zipper and velcro closures, plus a jersey-lined hood. The fabric is machine washable, making it easy to keep clean.
In our analysis, the Carter's Carter's Polyseter Kids' Raincoat placed 4th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Polyester. Imported. Zipper closure. Machine Wash. Rain Resistant. all over print. snaps on side of poncho. jersey lined hood.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Kids' Raincoats
While raincoats are classic, essential components of any adult’s wardrobe, they are also must-haves for children, who are more vulnerable to the elements. Whether you’re looking for the right outerwear to protect your youngster from rain during hiking trips, camp adventures or recess, there are many excellent options to choose from.
Most raincoats are thinner than the average winter coat, shielding the wearer from wind and unwanted moisture but not from overwhelming cold. Key elements to look for when shopping for a raincoat for your child include waterproof fabric (nylon and polyester are common materials), a zipper closure and a hood.
However, many raincoats boast additional features, including detachable hoods, multiple pockets, reflective properties for safe nighttime wear, and fleece or jersey lining. They also come in a variety of colors and prints, making it easy for kids to select one that fits their personality and wear it proudly.
The Kids' Raincoat Buying Guide
- A raincoat that is both breathable and waterproof guards against precipitation and perspiration, making it ideal for active kids.
- Kids’ raincoats with both zipper and velcro closures offer extra protection from wet weather, while those with elastic cuffs or wrist enclosures prevent water from entering the sleeves.
- If your child is planning to wear the raincoat in cooler climates, a fleece-lined variety is a great option. However, you can easily boost the warmth factor of any unlined raincoat shell by dressing your little one in an additional long-sleeve top or sweater underneath the coat.
- Lined kids’ raincoats are generally heavier than unlined raincoats. Unlined raincoat shells, which can easily be stuffed in a backpack or suitcase, are more travel-friendly; some even come with their own travel bag.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide