Carson Dellosa Education Cursive Desk Nameplate, 36-Pack
Last updated date: August 31, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Desk Nameplates and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Desk Nameplate you should buy.
Update as October 7, 2021:
Checkout The Best Desk Nameplate for a detailed review of all the top desk nameplates.
In our analysis, the Carson Dellosa Education Carson Dellosa Education Cursive Desk Nameplate, 36-Pack placed 8th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Multi-Purpose Learning Tool: More than just a name line, Carson Dellosa’s Modern Cursive Nameplates feature all the essential learning tools and references your students need to easily access in one personalized label. Dimensions: Each card stock desk name plate measures 18 inches x 4 inches— the perfect size for a classroom desk as well as easy storage to and from your learning space. Laminate each label for reoccurring use year after year! What’s Included: The 36-pack of name plates features a name line, an alphabet line with cursive upper- and lowercase letters, a ruler, multiplication chart, place value chart with words, fractions, and numerals, and fraction and decimal equivalents. Versatile Learning At Your Fingertips: Students can practice cursive handwriting, multiplying, and measuring, as well as learn place value, fractions, and decimal equivalents all in one organized place. Why Carson Dellosa: For more than 40 years, Carson Dellosa has provided solutions for parents and teachers to help their children get ahead and exceed learning goals. Carson Dellosa supports your child’s educational journey every step of the way.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Desk Nameplates
Whether you’re starting a new job or heading to a new school, it can be a scary, nerve-wracking and jittery experience. There are lots of new people and new processes to deal with in addition to being in unfamiliar surroundings. Having a desk nameplate is a way to ease any new employee or student into their surroundings. The nameplate is a good way for others to learn names, and it can help someone feel more comfortable and give them a sense of belonging.
One of the most important elements to consider when getting a desk nameplate is the environment. For example, in a school environment, it’s likely that a new student will have the desk in a year or semester, so the nameplate can’t be permanently affixed to the desk. However, a nameplate that is not attached to the desk at all is likely to get knocked off and lost. School desk nameplates are brightly colored and often feature characters or other cartoon drawings such as pencils or books.
In a workplace setting, desk nameplates add a sense of professionalism and authority. Some can be affixed to the desk while others just sit on top of it. Unlike school desk nameplates, which let you write the name on the label with a marker, many workplace desk nameplates are engraved with the name instead. Workplace desk nameplates are typically in neutral colors like black, gray, brown or navy blue.
Be sure you consider what information you want to have on the desk nameplate and ensure there is enough space for it. For example, in a school setting, it may be necessary to include the student’s first and last name as well as their teacher’s name or grade. In a workplace setting, it may be effective to include the first and last name of the employee as well as their title or department.
The Desk Nameplate Buying Guide
- In school settings, selecting a theme or color scheme based on age or grade is key. For example, in a kindergarten classroom, a teacher may want to select desk nameplates that have cartoon characters that have friendly faces, while for the older grades a more neutral nameplate may be more appropriate. In a workplace setting, choosing colors that work with the company’s brand is ideal. For example, if the company’s logo is burgundy and black, going with a neutral black nameplate or a bold burgundy nameplate are good options.
- Some desk nameplates, particularly ones for students, come in sets of multiples. Check to see how many students you will need nameplates for and add on a few extra for good measure, in case any get torn or ruined. Student desk nameplates typically come in packages of 36 units.
- Installation is another aspect to consider to ensure it matches your needs. For example, in a school setting you may want a desk nameplate that affixes with glue or Velcro. In a workplace setting, you may need one that can stand on its own on top of a desk.
- Proper care and maintenance are important, no matter the setting. At school, the nameplate may get covered in crayon or food, while at work it may get covered in dust. Be sure to wipe the desk nameplates clean with a damp cloth every few weeks to ensure they stay clean, shiny and easy to read.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide