Care Plus Disposable Vinyl Non Latx Exam Gloves, Small
Last updated date: October 27, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Small Exam Gloves and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Small Exam Glove you should buy.
Update as November 30, 2020:
Checkout The Best Small Exam Gloves for a detailed review of all the top small exam gloves.
In our analysis, the Care Plus Care Plus Disposable Vinyl Non Latx Exam Gloves, Small placed 0th when we looked at the top 4 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Safe Food Handling Depends On A Properly-gloved Staff. Made Of Thick Vinyl, These Gloves Are A Great Way To Keep Your Staff In Compliance With Health Code Regulations At All Times. Perfect For Everything From Food Handling And Preparation, To Janitorial And Housekeeping Applications, These Gloves Are Versatile And Convenient In Any Setting! Thanks To Their Powder-free, Latex-free Design, These Gloves Are Perfect For Environments Where Latex And Other Allergens May Be A Concern. Flexible And Resilient, These Gloves Offer A Consistent Fit You Can Depend On! For Added Convenience, They Are Also Disposable So You Can Easily Throw Them Away After Each Use To Keep Your Work Environment Both Clean And Organized. Providing The Right Size Gloves For Each Of Your Staff Members Is A Key Component To Safe Food Handling. Gloves That Are Too Large May Fall Off And Gloves That Are Too Small Are More Susceptible To Rips And Tears. With A Variety Of Sizes To Choose From, Care Plus Products Has Something For Everyone! Designed For Delis, Sandwich Shops, Concession Stands, And Any Commercial Kitchen, With Their Ambidextrous Design, These Gloves Will Fit Either Hand For Fast, Efficient Gloving. The Perforated Box Allows For Easy And Sanitary One-at-a-time Glove Dispensing. Perfect For Light-duty Tasks Ideal For Tasks That Require Constant Glove Changing Within Your Food Service Operation, These Gloves Are Perfect For Tossing Salads And Making Ready-to-order Sandwiches. The Powder-free Poly Material Is Easy To Slip On And Off And The Comfortable Fit Doesn’t Get In The Way Of Your Tasks. They’re Also 100% Latex-free.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Small Exam Gloves
Whenever you need to protect your hands during daily activities and don’t need the thickness of reusable gloves, using small exam gloves offers a convenient alternative. You can use such gloves for traditional medical purposes such as first aid for your family. However, these gloves also have many more purposes for cleaning your house, doing gardening, cooking meals, coloring hair and doing craft projects.
When you’re shopping for small exam gloves, know that they mostly come in latex, vinyl and nitrile versions. While they all can protect your hands, some types of disposable gloves work better for specific household tasks than others. You’ll also need to consider factors like allergies in your decision.
Latex gloves used to be the most popular type of small exam glove due to the comfort and flexibility they provided as well as their economical cost. However, some people have a latex allergy, so you’ll need to be sure you don’t if you purchase these gloves. These work fine for medical tasks at home but may lack durability if you’re cleaning with chemicals or doing intensive crafts.
Whether you have a latex allergy or just want to be extra safe, you’ll find many nitrile exam gloves that can offer more durability and get rid of the risk of a reaction. While not as flexible as latex gloves, these comfortable gloves work well for handling food in your kitchen alongside cleaning, doing gardening work and handling home projects. You can also use these for first-aid at home.
If you don’t need much durability or protection from harmful substances that you might touch, small exam gloves made of vinyl can suffice. You might use these for keeping your hands clean when painting or when using beauty products. However, they’re not the safest choice if you’re using chemicals. Further, they’re not always recommended for handling food.
The Small Exam Glove Buying Guide
- Many small exam gloves on the market are powder-free to help avoid potential allergy issues. But if you find that you have a hard time getting your small exam gloves on due to them trying to stick, consider opting for powdered gloves since these contain cornstarch to help avoid sticking. However, beware that using powdered latex gloves can lead to more sensitivities.
- When shopping for nitrile exam gloves, you’ll find that you have different levels of thickness to choose from. If you’re doing an activity that requires being able to feel detail – such as certain craft projects – opt for the thinner versions.
- If you’re using your small exam gloves for first aid or another medical-related reason at home, you should follow some safety guidelines. These include putting the gloves on clean hands, being aware of any latex allergy the person you’re helping may have, avoiding touching sharp objects with the gloves and avoiding reusing these gloves. You should put on a fresh pair when you handle a new task or when you notice a defect in the small exam gloves you’re wearing.
- When buying vinyl gloves to use for handling food at home, check whether the manufacturer mentions the gloves have approval by the Food and Drug Administration.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide