Capezio Girls’ Team Basics Nylon Long-Sleeve Leotard For Girls
Last updated date: September 11, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Long-Sleeve Leotards For Girls and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Long-Sleeve Leotard For Girls you should buy.
Update as September 10, 2021:
Checkout The Best Long-Sleeve Leotard For Girls for a detailed review of all the top long-sleeve leotards for girls.
This high-quality long-sleeve leotard for girls is perfect for ballet. It features a ballet leg line and is fully lined in the front. It also has a moderately scooped back.
In our analysis, the Capezio Capezio Girls' Team Basics Nylon Long-Sleeve Leotard For Girls placed 1st when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
90% Nylon, 10% Spandex. Imported. Long sleeve leotard. Full front lining on ballet pink, light blue, light suntan, nude, pink and white only. Moderate scooped front and back, Ballet leg line. Double stitched seams. 90% Nylon, 10% Spandex. Recommended care: Machine wash cold, delicate cycle and hang dry.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Long-Sleeve Leotards For Girls
Long-sleeve leotard for girls are often worn for activities like dance and gymnastics. They can be used for training, rehearsals and practices, as well as for performances and competitions. The use of the long-sleeve leotard will dictate what kind of cut, style and color it should be.
Long-sleeve leotards are ideal for cold weather climates because they can help keep the athlete or dancer warm. However, there are other options in terms of sleeve cuts as well. A three-quarter length sleeve is also common for cold weather, and can be more comfortable for some people. A tank top style leotard provides more breathability, but it is typically reserved for training rather than performance.
When it comes to the back of a long-sleeve leotard, there are multiple options, including keyhole, racer, slatted and wide open. The back cut doesn’t necessarily affect the performance of the leotard, but can affect undergarments. For example, bras can be hidden under racer or tank-style backs but will be visible under wide open-style backs.
The Long-Sleeve Leotard For Girls Buying Guide
- When sizing a long-sleeve leotard for girls, consider the use first. Typically, leotards for training have a little more room to grow in them than competitive leotards. You want to ensure that a competitive leotard fits like a second skin so that it shows the precision and muscle definition of the athlete or dancer. Always consult the sizing chart and be sure to take measurements in the chest, waist, hip and girth.
- Long-sleeve leotards for girls come in different materials. Opt for materials that have some stretch, such as lycra, nylon or spandex. These fabrics will provide a snug fit and conform to the athlete’s body. They are also made from soft and comfortable materials, so they won’t be itchy or too hot.
- Some long-sleeve leotards for girls will need to be hand washed, especially if they have any sequins or rhinestones on them. However, most plain leotards made from lycra, nylon, spandex or cotton can be machine washed and tumble dried. Be sure to check the care instructions to ensure it works with your lifestyle.
- Consider if you will require any matching pieces to go with the long sleeve leotard for girls. For example, many ballet classes require both a leotard and matching skirt or tights. In some cases, you can purchase a set that includes everything you need.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide