CANWAY Large Cooler Bag, 40-Can
Last updated date: November 12, 2019
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Large Soft-Sided Coolers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Large Soft-Sided Cooler you should buy.
Editor's Note December 4, 2019:
Checkout The Best Large Soft-Sided Cooler for a detailed review of all the top large soft-sided coolers.
In our analysis of 142 expert reviews, the CANWAY CANWAY Large Cooler Bag, 40-Can placed 5th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
1 2 Superior Chill and Capacity The Cooler Bag's Maximum capacity is 28 L. The external dimensions are 14.1 x 11 x 11.6 inch (L x W x H). This soft-sided cooler keeps food and drinks cold with the ability to hold 40 cans of your favorite beverage plus ice. In this summer, you can drink the cold beer with your family or friends anytime anywhere. How fun! 3 4 5 6 7 Easy Cleaning The interior lining is crafted out of premium food-grade aluminum foil, water-resistant and dirt-proof interior of the bag makes it easy for you to clean. And our cooler bag is FDA approved for its quality standards which will undoubtedly last and perform much better. 2x Green Ice Packs This cooler bag will come with 2 ice packs. There is white powder in them, when you add 2/3 water and shake it, it will become a "gel",then put it in the freezer about 8 hours. Such ice packs will keep cold longer. Please note: the 12 can cooler bag and backpack cooler not include ice packs. Foldable for easy store You must be worried about how to store such a big cooler bag ever, but now you can rest assured because our bag can be folded to a small one to save space, and it is convenient to be carried to anywhere. Multi-function of this cooler bag Our collection of insulated cooler bags ensures your treats make it out on the boat, to the park, or to the beach in perfect condition. What’s more, you can use it when you go camping, fishing, picnic activities, family party etc. 11 22 33 44 Large Cooler Bag Small Cooler Bag Cooler Backpack Lunch Bag Volume 40 Cans 12 Cans 24 Cans 15 Cans Dimensions 14.1 x 11 x 11.6 inch 11.2 x 7.4 x 8.6 inch 11.02 x 7.68 x 14.17 inch 10.2 x 7.9 x 9.8 inch Color Choice Gray, Blue, Red Gray Gray Gray, Blue, Green, Rose Red,Black,Coffee Ice Packs Yes No No No Key feature Large Capacity Convenient; Also can be lunch bag Backpack; Hands-free Dual compartment; Fashion Interior Lining Aluminum Foil EVA EVA EVA
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Large Soft-Sided Coolers
Is it your turn to bring the drinks for your child’s sports team? Are you having a picnic in the park with a group of friends? Perhaps you’re taking your family on a camping trip for the weekend. If any of these ring true, you’ll need a large soft-sided cooler instead of a smaller model. As you browse through the available options, keep the following features in mind:
Start by examining the materials used to make the cooler. Soft canvas materials are great for day-to-day activities, like sporting events and home barbecues, but you’ll need a tougher exterior for hiking and camping trips. The Arctic Zone Titan Deep Freeze, 30-Can has an exterior that is abrasion and puncture resistant. It’s not going to rip if it brushes up against a tree branch.
Take a look at the insulation next. In addition to heat-welded seams that prevent leaks, you’ll want to check that the insulation has been treated with anti-microbials, like the Coleman Soft Cooler with Removable Liner, 16-Can. This treatment prevents fungus and mildew from forming on the liner. That, in turn, also prevents unpleasant odors from developing.
Consider the large soft-sided cooler’s capacity. Let’s say your child has 15 teammates and they each drink one water bottle per game. A 16-can cooler would be fine. However, if your family of four drinks three cans per day and you’re going to be camping for a total of three days, you’ll need a cooler that can handle 36 beverages.
Review the cooler’s design to see how you’re expected to carry it. The AO Coolers Original Soft Cooler, 36-Can offers two different methods for carrying your drinks. There is a set of handles that meet on top of the bag for carrying the cooler with your hands. There’s also a removable should strap, should you wish to attach it and sling the cooler across your shoulder.
Check for any extras that make one large soft-sided cooler stand out over another. The Coleman Soft Cooler, 30-Can has a front pocket for storing dry snacks or plastic utensils. Other models also have mesh pockets on the side, as well as bungees and clips for attaching everything from keys to bottle openers to reusable water bottles.
The Large Soft-Sided Cooler Buying Guide
- If you’ve narrowed your search down to two or three models, take a look to see if any of them offer a product warranty or a customer satisfaction guarantee. This is often a good indication that the company stands behind its products.
- Even though many of the large soft-sided coolers are treated to keep mold, mildew and fungus at bay, they still need to be cleaned after each use. Dump out any melted ice outside or in your kitchen sink. Use warm water and dish soap to wipe down the inside of the cooler. Rinse clean and either air dry or use a lint-free cloth to remove the water. Don’t zip the cooler shut and place on a storage shelf if any water remains inside.
- Look at the type of material your soft-sided cooler is made out of if it gets dirty. You may be able to wipe it down the same way you did with the inside. Other fabrics, however, may require the use of a spot cleaner made for clothing.
- Depending on what you carry inside your cooler, it may begin to smell slightly over time. The good news is there are several all-natural ways to combat this and restore your cooler so that you can continue to use it for many more years to come. Sprinkle baking soda all over the inside of the cooler and let it sit overnight. Rinse it clean the next morning and the odors should be gone. If you have white distilled vinegar on your shelf and no baking soda, you can spray the vinegar on the inside of the cooler and let it sit for a few minutes before wiping it clean. Vinegar is also a powerful deodorizer and it even has the ability to kill germs.
- Be conscious of how much weight you put in the large soft-sided cooler if you plan on carrying it using the shoulder strap. You don’t want to risk injuring your back.
- When it comes to large soft-sided cooler prices, you’ll see that capacity and materials used make a difference in how much you’ll pay. The Coleman Soft Cooler with Removable Liner, 16-Can and the Coleman Soft Cooler, 30-Can cost half the price of the Arctic Zone Titan Deep Freeze, 30-Can, as the Arctic Zone model features a hard outer shell. The AO Coolers Original Soft Cooler, 36-Can is at the top of the price range because it holds the most cans.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide