CandleNScent Mood Setting Tea Light Candles, Set Of 10
Last updated: November 2, 2022
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Tea Lights and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Tea Light you should buy.
In our analysis of 23 expert reviews, the CandleNScent Mood Setting Tea Light Candles, Set Of 10 placed 11th when we looked at the top 16 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Congratulations! Your Search For The Best Tea light Candle Is Finally Over Our tea light has all the QUALITY you need for your PEACE OF MIND. Wondering if your tea light will barely make it through dinner? Need a tea light that will be clean out of the pack and clean after burning? Want unscented that really has no smell? Benefits of the CandleNScent Tea lights Packaged to make it to your home nice round and clean! Longer burn time then other brand standard tea lights! Burns Clean. Designed with Safety First! Premium Quality, lights fast and burns to a clean cup! Tested for 3.5 to 4 Hour burn time! The more you BUY the more you SAVE! Enjoy A Safer And More Relaxing tea light Made in USA with premium quality wick and paraffin! These are POURED not Pressed wax Fits into our votive glass What you SEE here is what you GET! We offer a 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. If not as described just return it for a full refund! AMAZON buyers TRUST CandleNScent (TM) Brand! We can’t guarantee this low price forever SO CLICK “ADD TO CART” NOW!
Tea Light Rankings
Few candles are as versatile as tea lights, which is why they’ve become so popular for home decorating projects. They can be used on their own or in decorative vases and bowls, making perfect table centerpieces and mantle accents. There are even ornamental holders designed specifically for these smaller candles.
But there are plenty of things to consider when using tea lights. As with any live flame, tea lights can be dangerous if left unsupervised. Many are designed with safety in mind, but a strong wind or accidental bump could bring disaster.
For that reason, many consumers opt for flameless candles, which have advanced over the years to the point that they look incredibly realistic. Some even flicker, creating the same ambiance that you’d get from a candle with a flame. Flameless tea lights are especially useful if they’ll be set up in an environment with children or in an area where they’ll be unsupervised. They can also come in handy for outdoor use since they aren’t susceptible to wind.
With regular tea light candles, burn time is an essential factor to consider. Whether you’re setting the mood for a romantic evening or hosting a party, a candle that burns out in a couple of hours won’t be very useful. You should be able to at least get a few hours out of each tea light, but some can burn for as many as eight.
- The first thing to look at with any candle is the type of wax. Make sure your tea light is made from 100-percent paraffin wax.
- If you’re sensitive to odors, look for an unscented candle.
- The tin your tea light rests in plays a direct role in whether you can set it on a table or other surface without worrying about damage.
- In addition to being safer, flameless candles also produce no soot. However, you can also find flame-based tea light candles that keep soot and smoke to a minimum.
- If you opt for a flameless candle, make sure the flame itself is realistic.
- Tea lights are typically sold in large packs, which means if you won’t be using dozens immediately, you’ll need to store them in a temperature-controlled area for later use.
- Candles can be useful during power outages, but if you need a candle for lighting, a tea light probably won’t provide sufficient light unless you group a large number of them together. Tea lights are more for setting a romantic mood or providing a soft glow in a room with additional lighting.
- In any pack you buy, you can count on having at least one or two dud candles. Prepare for that so you won’t be disappointed.