Camp Chef The Twiins Beer Can Chicken Holder
Last updated date: December 8, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Beer Can Chicken Holders and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Beer Can Chicken Holder you should buy.
Update as December 8, 2020:
Checkout The Best Beer Can Chicken Holder for a detailed review of all the top beer can chicken holders.
This tool makes it easy to cook two chickens for your family and friends. Just place a can of beer in each section. The durable plated steel holder make it easy to place and remove chickens.
In our analysis of 7 expert reviews, the Camp Chef The Twiins Beer Can Chicken Holder placed 6th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The Camp Chef BCH2 “The Twiins”. Roast fantastic Beer Can Chickens on your standard outdoor barbecue grill. Durable steel base holds 2 cans of your favorite canned beverage. Treat you self to delicious, juicy beer can chicken.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Beer Can Chicken Holders
If you’ve ever had juicy, flavorful and incredibly moist chicken, you’ve probably tried to recreate it at home. However, getting a whole chicken to be tender in every bite can be challenging if you don’t have the right method. That’s why many families turn to beer can chicken as their fool-proof recipe.
Beer can chicken is much like its name. The chicken is flavored and cooked with an entire can of beer, mixed with spices. The liquid from the beer evaporates as the meat cooks, keeping it incredibly moist and juicy all around. A beer can chicken holder is an innovative gadget that you can use to stabilize the beer can and keep the chicken upright while cooking so that the breast portion is at the top with the legs at the bottom.
Many beer can chicken holders actually have a space for you to put in your beer can, and then place the chicken on top of the can. Others have a cylindrical portion which takes the place of the can. You can pour your beer and spices into there instead of using an actual beer can. Regardless of which type of beer can chicken holder you have, it will also include supports to stand the chicken up over the beer so that the liquid can evaporate into the cavity of the chicken. This is the real trick to getting a perfect meal every time.
The Beer Can Chicken Holder Buying Guide
- A beer can chicken holder can be used on either a grill or in an oven. Check to make sure that the one you’re interested in is compatible with the cooking method you want to use. You’ll also need to check the dimensions of the holder to see that it fits into your oven or grill. Keep height in mind because most beer can chicken holders are high, plus you have to accommodate the height of the chicken as well.
- If you want to be able to use the drippings from the chicken to make gravy, or you just don’t want to have to deal with a mess in your oven, then getting a beer can chicken holder with a drippings tray is key. Opt for one that has handles so it’s easy to carry when hot.
- Check to see how the beer can is accommodated into the holder. Do you need to use a separate beer can or does the holder come with a special vessel you can use to pour the beer? It needs to be able to hold around 10 to 14 ounces of liquid and spices to cook a whole chicken.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide