CALZITALY Cotton Maternity Tights
Last updated date: February 22, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Maternity Tights and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Maternity Tights you should buy.
Editor's Note February 18, 2021:
Checkout The Best Maternity Tights for a detailed review of all the top maternity tights.
Add a bit of style to your pregnancy wardrobe with these cotton maternity tights. The high-quality tights are made in Italy and feature an elegant crochet chevron pattern. They also offer structured belly support as your baby continues to grow.
In our analysis, the CALZITALY CALZITALY Cotton Maternity Tights placed 5th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
PREGNANCY KNITTED TIGHTS. Maternity pantyhose made of soft, warm and stretchy cotton. These crochet over belly tights have a resistant and shaped structure in order to host the belly during pregnancy months. Crochet pantyhose with chevron pattern, a refined detail perfect to be combined with every outfit and for every occasion. In these nine months do not give up on elegance. SIZES AVAILABLE: S | M | L | XL. High Quality MADE IN ITALY with love. All CALZITALY products have the STANDARD 100 CERTIFICATION by OEKO-TEX.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Maternity Tights
According to BabyCenter, a pregnant woman’s belly begins to grow between 12 and 18 weeks. This is considered the second trimester of pregnancy. It is during this stage when you’ll want to begin shopping for maternity tights.
Start by narrowing your search by size. Some retailers sell tights in a small/medium or a large/extra-large, while others offer a wide range of sizes that span extra-small to a 3X.
Take a look at your wardrobe and determine the tights color that would look best with the items you already own. You’ll find almost every maternity tights manufacturer offers the color black, but others have expanded their line to include colors like nude, tan, red, blue and gray.
Check that the maternity tights are able to offer support where you need it most. A reinforced toe, a stretch maternity panel and an upper elastic waistband are all features that you want in a pair of maternity tights. Thickness also comes into play here. You may want to stay away from thin tights, as they snag and run more easily. Tights of a medium thickness are great for tunics and dresses; however, you’ll want to go with a pair of maternity leggings for sweaters and other tops.
Consider any extra features that might make the pair of maternity tights more attractive. For example, you’ll find crochet pantyhose with a chevron pattern add a bit of elegance to an outfit. There are also stockings with lace maternity panels that offer extra give for larger bellies. This is especially helpful if you’re expecting multiples.
The Maternity Tights Buying Guide
- Always check the product care label on your maternity tights. Some tights can be tossed in the washing machine, while others require hand-washing.
- When washing and drying maternity tights in a machine, you may find it helpful to use a laundry bag. These mesh bags keep the tights from becoming snagged on another piece of clothing, such as a bra strap or a pant zipper.
- After removing your maternity tights from the dryer, fold them over so that the legs match up. Begin rolling the stockings, starting at the toes and ending at the waistline. The tights are now ready to store in your sock drawer. Rolling prevents wrinkles and also takes up less space.
- Because one retailer’s size small may not equal another retailer’s size small, it’s best to consult the specific store’s sizing chart. The size you select should match your height, weight and hip size.
- The price for a quality pair of maternity tights won’t put too big of a dent in your wallet — you should be able to get what you need at an affordable price. Maternity leggings and tights with a special design, like the knitted CALZITARY maternity tights, may cost slightly more, though.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide