Calvin Klein Women’s Harness Buckle Reversible Belt
Last updated: October 30, 2022
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Women's Reversible Belts and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Women's Reversible Belt you should buy.
Calvin Klein offers its signature minimalist style with this high-quality belt,. Made of split leather and polyurethane, this item has a 1.2-inch strap embossed with the brand's name and an English tip.
In our analysis, the Calvin Klein Women's Harness Buckle Reversible Belt placed 4th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Add the finishing touch to your casual, sporty, dress and special occasion looks with Calvin Klein women’s belts. Choose from monogram belts, smooth leather belts, dress belts, logo belts, and more in skinny or wide widths.
Women's Reversible Belt Rankings
Belts often don’t get the attention they deserve in the fashion world. They serve an important function in addition to adding flair and interest to any outfit. You can wear them with jeans, dress pants, khakis and even some skirts, and they can be formal, casual or something in between.
If you want to get more versatility from your belt, consider getting one that’s reversible. This way, you get two unique looks in one package.
A woman’s reversible belt, as the name suggests, can be worn inside out or outside in. Each side offers a unique color or pattern, which you can switch up whenever you like. Some reversible belts come with reversible buckles that allow for seamless use on both sides. Others allow you to remove the buckle and put it on the other way when you want to switch sides. Some reversible belts actually come with two buckles.
Women’s reversible belts can be made with many materials, from plastic and to cotton or polyester fabric. Traditionally, belts are often made from leather. This hardy material is durable and long-lasting, not to mention soft and supple. Leather belts work with both formal and casual outfits. When it comes to colors, leather belts are typically brown or black, though other colors, such as navy blue and grey, also exist.
Faux leather is another option, which is made from polyethene with a fabric backing. This material is a bit cheaper and animal friendly, with more color options than real leather.
Some women’s reversible belts are made from canvas, which gives a more casual look. This material is heavy-duty and sturdy. If you want something that is colorful and fun, opt for a vinyl belt, which has a casual vibe. Of course, you’ll be able to find so many other options, from rope belts to ribbon belts — and the one you prefer will depend on your own personal style.
- Your belt size is easy to find; simply add 2-4 inches to your pants size to get the right belt. If you prefer wearing belts lower on your waist, and an inch or two to accommodate your hips. If you’re using a tape measure, add a couple of inches to that number.
- When choosing a women’s reversible belt, consider the two looks it comes with and make sure you will use both. For example, if you prefer neutrals, a black and brown belt combo will suit you better than a black and blue one.
- Take a look at the current belts you have before you shop. Are there any gaps in your inventory? For example, if you have a lot of black belts and only one brown belt, perhaps getting a reversible belt with one brown side is a good idea.
- Sometimes, we need a specific belt to complete a certain outfit. If you’re buying a women’s reversible belt for this reason, be sure to also think about other outfits you can also wear the belt with. This way, you’ll choose a belt that works with multiple looks in your closet.
- The belt buckle is important and can set the level of formality for your look. For example, a belt with a box frame-style buckle will look more casual than a traditional open frame-style buckle.
- When it comes to cleaning and maintenance, defer to the material. Most belts can be cleaned using a soft cloth to remove any dust or debris from the material. If there are any stubborn stains, use a damp cloth and scrub.