CaliTime Machine Washable Pillow Shams, 2-Pack
Last updated date: May 18, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Pillow Shams and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Pillow Sham you should buy.
Update as June 1, 2022:
Checkout The Best Pillow Shams for a detailed review of all the top pillow shams.
Add a pop of color to your bedding with this set of pillow shams. Each set contains two shams made from 100% polyester. The shams have a velvety soft surface and you can get them in 24 different colors, including teal, bright yellow, living coral and forest green.
In our analysis, the CaliTime CaliTime Machine Washable Pillow Shams, 2-Pack placed 2nd when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Polyester. Imported. Contains: Brand New 2 PCs Pillowcases 20″ X 26″, No Insert or Filler, Solid Colored. Solid Thick Durable Poly Chenille, Comfortable, Velvety & Superoft Touch, Grade A, High Class, Both Sides Same. Rich Solid Color, Brings Gorgeous Look To Your Home Decorative, Living Rooms, Bedrooms, Etc. Set of 2 Finished Items, Envelope Closure In One Side of Reverse, Nice Christmas Holiday Gift to Your Family & Friends. Machine Wash Cold Separately, Gently Cycle Only, No Bleach, Tumble Dry Low, Do Not Iron, Low Temperature If Necessary.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Pillow Shams
Pillow shams are a decorator’s dream since they can update a room with little investment. They do cover up your pillows, but they are not the same as pillowcases. Shams are thicker, and they protect the pillows while providing a more decorative look.
Standard pillow shams are square-shaped, in the traditional European style. These are purely decorative and are used as accessories. They also come in other sizes, and they can be used on beds, couches, window seats and anywhere else you might toss a pillow.
Some are sold with matching comforter sets, while others are not, allowing you to mix and match décor styles as you choose. Envelope-backed styles let you easily insert the pillows in the middle of the sham backs. Other types may have zippers or buttons, though these are less common.
You can find pillow shams in countless sizes, colors, patterns and materials. They are relatively inexpensive, making it simple to replace them if needed, or if your room’s aesthetic changes. In general, pillow shams should last longer if they are made of durable materials.
The Pillow Sham Buying Guide
- Measure your pillows before ordering your shams to ensure you get the right size.
- If you have allergies, look for hypoallergenic materials when choosing a pillow covering.
- If your comforter is still in good shape but the shams are not, look for coordinating colors and patterns in your new ones. It can make your room look more beautiful and inviting than if you were to stick with the tired old shams you had.
- Read the manufacturer’s instructions on the label before washing the shams. Some need to be turned inside out, some require cold water only and others shouldn’t be put in the dryer.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide