California Design Den Sateen & Cotton Luxury Sheets
Last updated date: September 16, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Luxury Sheets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Luxury Sheet you should buy.
Update as August 4, 2022:
Checkout The Best Luxury Sheets for a detailed review of all the top luxury sheets.
In our analysis of 18 expert reviews, the California Design Den Sateen & Cotton Luxury Sheets placed 8th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Natural Cotton, Soft and Comfy Sateen Sheets, Free from Harmful Chemicals. Eco-friendly & healthier than dust trapping artificial microfiber sheets. Imported. Trusted by 1 million+ delighted customers and reviewed by Oprah Magazine, CNN and other top sites. HIGHEST QUALITY BEST COTTON SHEETS – New Better & Improved Version – If you love luxury and durability of hotel bed sheets and the look of crisp pillowcases, you’ll adore our Breathable Queen Sheets, 400-thread-count. We use yarns made with 100% long staple cotton fiber and a gorgeous sateen weave. Our eco-friendly sheets retain softness for a lifetime and resist fading. Indulge in soft bed sheets with detailed hem, available in Twin, Twin XL, Full, King and Cal King sizes. QUEEN Size Luxury 4pc Bed Sheets Set – 1 Flat Sheet: 90″ W x 102″ L; 1 Fully Elasticized Fitted Sheet: 60″ W x 80″ L + 16″ Deep pocket on fitted sheet with superb all around elastic to fit low profile foam and tall mattresses and 2 Standard Pillowcases: 21″ W x 30″ L. Highest quality dye materials are used for fade resistance. Recommended for regular wash for superior softness. Extensive product checks and regular company audits ensure that the industry has a globally sustainable awareness of the responsible use of chemicals. The fabric is then tested for meeting performance like no pilling, shrinkage, colorfastness, tear strength, and thread count authenticity before being individually measured and stitched to perfection. Then it is inspected, piece by piece, to be defect free and packed as a set. ULTRA-SOFT COTTON SHEETS WITH LUSTROUS SATEEN WEAVE – Give into the look and feel of hotel-like bed sheets and smooth pillowcases with our sheet set. Made of 100% natural and sustainable long-staple cotton with 400 threads per inch, and lustrous sateen weave, the premium cotton sheet sets are densely woven to be long-lasting, ultra-soft, and authentic, unlike cheap microfiber sheets with a lower thread count which look worn out and tear easily after few washes. 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – Our products are backed by incredible customer service to make sure your satisfaction is guaranteed. If for any reason you don’t love our bedsheets, you can return them within 30 days for a full refund as per Amazon guidelines. Our high-quality designs match any decor and make the ultimate gift idea for men and women, Moms and Dads, Valentine’s – Mother’s – Father’s Day and Christmas. Best for any room in your house – bedroom, guest, kids room, vacation home
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Luxury Sheets
Is there anything more comforting than crawling into a freshly-made bed with sheets right out of the dryer? It’s even better when those sheets are soft to the touch, as it can help you instantly relax from the stresses of the day. The quality of sleep you can enjoy is related to the kind of bedding you choose. Scratchy, rough sheets can be irritating and keep you up, while plush and luxurious sheets help you fall into a deep slumber.
When you’re in the market for luxury sheets, the most important element to consider is the material used to make the sheets. Cotton is a popular fabric for luxury sheets because of how soft, breathable and durable it is. Look for cotton that has extra-long fibers, which lead to the hand-soft feel. Certified Egyptian, Pima and Supima are some of the highest-quality types of cotton.
Thread count is a metric you’ll want to pay attention to when you’re looking for high-quality cotton. This number is the amount of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch. Usually, the higher the thread count, the more comfortable and smooth your sheets will be. Aim for between 300-1,000 thread count for luxury cotton sheets. You can also find luxury sheets that are made out of microfiber. While it doesn’t have the same feel as luxury cotton, it’s a durable, comfortable and cost-effective option.
In addition to the thread count, take a look at the type of weave that is used. A sateen weave gives a silky-smooth feel that is commonly associated with luxury bedding. Another popular option is a percale weave, which offers a light and crisp feel. One isn’t more high-quality than the other; it all depends on your personal textural preference.
The Luxury Sheet Buying Guide
- Pay close attention to the kind of material the luxury sheets are made from. You’ll want to look for high-quality cotton with long fibers, called ELS cotton (extra-long staple cotton). These sheets will be incredibly soft to the touch and will have a high thread count.
- If you’re investing in luxury sheets, durability is key. You don’t want your sheets to fall apart after a couple of washes. Cotton is a durable textile, as is microfiber. Both of these materials can withstand daily use and regular washes. These are sheets that will last for several years while still looking and feeling like new.
- Carefully select the size of the sheets you need. Many luxury sheets are available in a full range of bed sizes such as king, queen, full, double, twin and twin XL. In addition to the bedding size, see whether you need a sheet with deep pockets. Measure the height of your mattress. If it’s under 14 inches, you can use regular-pocket fitted sheets. If your mattress is much taller, then you’ll need to look for deep-pocket fitted luxury sheets.
- Take a look at what is included with the luxury sheets. Most often, sheet sets come with a fitted sheet, flat sheet and two pillow cases. Some sets also include decorative pillow shams, comforter covers and bed skirts.
- Decide what kind of style you want your bedroom to have, and accentuate it with the color of your sheets. Luxury sheets in bold colors give off an energetic and lively vibe while muted colors and pastels create a relaxing atmosphere.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide