California Design Den Gentle Cotton White Pillowcases, 2-Pack
Last updated date: September 8, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as September 9, 2022:
Checkout The Best White Pillowcases for a detailed review of all the top .
In our analysis of 10 expert reviews, the California Design Den Gentle Cotton White Pillowcases, 2-Pack placed 14th when we looked at the top 16 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Soft and Cool. 100% Natural Cotton Pillowcases. Matches Perfectly With 400tc Sheets By California Design Den. Set of two 400TC pillowcases to fit Standard size pillows. Free from harmful chemicals. Designed, imported and sold by American small business. Trusted by 1 million+ delighted customers and reviewed by Oprah Magazine, CNN and other top sites. HIGHEST QUALITY BEST COTTON PILLOWCASES: New Better & Improved Version – An authentic Standard Size Pillowcase 400 Thread Count weave delivers the durability of hotel like pillowcases. Yarns made with 100% long staple cotton fiber with Sateen weave retains softness for a lifetime, they’re fade resistant and eco-friendly. Pillowcases are available in Standard & King sizes. MATCHING FITTED SHEETS – Click on “California Design Den” link above to find matching 400 Thread Count Fitted Sheet. STANDARD PILLOWCASE SET – Includes 2 Pillowcases: 21″ W x 30″ L finished size to fit standard size pillows which are 20″ W x 26″ L. EASY HOME LAUNDRY & QUICK DRY – Highest quality dye materials are used for fade resistance. Recommended for regular wash & short dry cycles for superior softness. CERTIFIED STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® – All pillow cover are MADE IN GREEN (traceable consumer label)and STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®. According to the guidelines, these products are tested for harmful substances and produced in an environmentally friendly and socially responsible manner. Each fabric batch is also tested for various durability features such as no-pilling, low shrinkage, color fastness etc., then stitched, individually inspected to be defect free and finally packed for sales. EXTRA-SOFT COTTON PILLOWCASES WITH LUSTROUS SATEEN WEAVE: Our pillow covers are designed for everyday use, yet it gives a feel of luxe hotel bedding. The pillowcases are made of 100% natural and long-staple cotton for a comfortable and rejuvenating sleep. It is densely woven with a gorgeous sateen weave to be long-lasting, smooth, and breathable. The craftsmanship of 400 threads per inch brings together a blend of softness and durability. 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – Our products are backed by incredible customer service to make sure your satisfaction is guaranteed. If for any reason you don’t love our bedsheets, you can return them within 30 days for a full refund as per Amazon guidelines. Our high-quality designs match any decor and make the ultimate gift idea for men and women, Moms and Dads, Valentine’s – Mother’s – Father’s Day and Christmas. Best for any room in your house – bedroom, guest, kids room, vacation home
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
The National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke states that getting enough sleep each night is just as important as drinking enough water and consuming enough food. One way to aid your body in heading off to dreamland each night is to purchase a quality set of pillowcases that feel nice and soft against your skin.
White pillowcases are ideal, as they can be used with virtually any quilt or comforter. You’ll first want to determine what type of material you’d like the pillowcases to be made out of. Polyester satin is smooth and elegant in appearance, while a microfiber set provides more of a classic look.
Check to see if the white pillowcases are hypoallergenic. This is a good choice for all sleepers, but it’s especially important for allergy sufferers. Most hypoallergenic pillowcases also protect against dust mites.
Review how much care the white pillowcases need. If you’re a busy mom, you’ll want to go with a set that resists wrinkles, stains and fading. It’s also helpful if the pillowcases are shrink-resistant, as any laundry helpers may not think to check the product’s washing instructions before cleaning the items.
The Buying Guide
- Check the product care label before cleaning your white pillowcases for the first time. Some require users to use the machine wash cold setting, while others recommend the warm setting. If the pillowcases are made from satin, you’ll need to turn the pillowcase inside out, place it in a mesh laundry bag and wash it using only mild laundry detergent. Most of the pillowcases can be tumble dried on low.
- Stick to using non-chlorine bleach when washing white pillowcases.
- If you purchase a set of pillowcases that isn’t wrinkle-resistant, you can use a cool iron to remove any wrinkles.
- White pillowcases lend themselves to a variety of other uses. Children can decorate them and take them out on Halloween to hold their candy. They can also be used to store flour, make bandanas and to assist in machine washing stuffed animals.
- To compare the price of different pillowcase sets, you’ll need to first divide the total cost by the number of pillows in the set. You’ll pay a moderate price for both the Dorchester Egyptian Cotton White Pillowcase and the Utopia Bedding Brushed Microfiber White Pillowcases, 2-Pack. The Ravmix Mulberry Silk White Pillowcase comes in with the highest price tag of the bunch.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide