Caleb Company Click & Go Bento Lunchbox For Kids
Last updated date: October 7, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bento Lunchboxes For Girls and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bento Lunchbox For Girls you should buy.
Update as February 5, 2021:
Checkout The Best Bento Lunchbox For Girls for a detailed review of all the top bento lunchboxes for girls .
You get more flexibility when packing lunch with the removable compartments in this lunchbox. The tight-fitting silicone lid ensures liquids stay inside their own compartment. This box is safe for the microwave, freezer and dishwasher.
In our analysis of 14 expert reviews, the Caleb Company Click & Go Bento Lunchbox For Kids placed 6th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Set of 3 sleek and practical bento boxes. Each measures 7 x 4.5 x 2.5 inches, with a total capacity of 39 oz. Designed to fit comfortably within your kids backpacks, handbags and rucksacks, a real space saver!
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bento Lunchboxes For Girls
Getting kids to eat all of their lunch at school can be a challenge. There are so many distractions around, and friends to talk to, that kids often don’t feel like eating what their parents have packed for them. However, when kids don’t eat their lunch, they can get hungry and cranky later in the day, making it hard for them to concentrate in class.
A bento lunchbox is a great way to encourage kids to eat their lunch. It is traditionally a Japanese style of lunchbox that has several separate compartments. Bento boxes make foods more visually appealing so kids are likely to try them. They also keep different foods separate from each other, which is important for many children who don’t like their foods to touch.
Most bento lunchboxes have three to five compartments, allowing you to easily pack a balanced meal without the need for baggies or other containers. For example, pack a grain, like pasta, bread or rice in one section, and a protein, like cheese, turkey slices or cubed chicken, in another. Pack a couple of different brightly colored fruits and vegetables your kids like, such as cucumbers, carrots, strawberries, oranges and grapes. Some parents also include a small treat in the bento box, like chocolate chips, fruit gummies or candy.
When it comes to the materials of the bento box, opt for metal or plastic that is non-toxic, and free of bisphenol A and phthalates. Many bento boxes are also dishwasher and microwave safe. Be sure to consider how durable the material is, as kids will often shove their lunch boxes into the backpacks. They can get banged around or dropped on the floor, so opt for something sturdy.
The Bento Lunchbox For Girls Buying Guide
- When looking for a bento lunchbox that’s specifically aimed at girls, consider what kinds of things she likes to eat. For example, is she a fan of snacky foods, like cheese and crackers, or does she prefer warm meals, like mac and cheese, for lunch? This will help you determine what kind of bento lunchbox you need.
- In addition to normal compartments, some bento boxes also have a specific spot for hot foods. This mini thermos is great for sending things like soup, pasta and rice for lunches. You can also use the thermos to add in small grilled cheese sandwiches and ensure they stay toasty.
- Check out the size of the lunchbox and see how well it fits into the lunch bag. In many cases, you’ll need to send an icepack along with the bento box in the lunch bag to ensure the food stays cool. Remember that it may be several hours before kids actually eat their lunch, so items like cheese, meat, mayonnaise and eggs can grow bacteria if they start to warm up and get closer to room temperature.
- Some bento lunch boxes have removable compartments. This offers more flexibility so you can send different kinds of foods, and don’t need to be as restricted by the number and size of compartments.
- If you want to send liquidy foods in the bento box, like yogurt or ketchup, opt for one that is leakproof between compartments. That way, something from one compartment will not seep into the next compartment when the lunchbox is closed.
- For many kids, color and style are important. Opt for a bento lunchbox in their favorite color or one that matches their backpack or lunch bag.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide