Cabbage Patch Kids Bald/Blue Eye Girl Baby Doll, 12.5-Inch
Last updated date: February 1, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as November 23, 2021:
Checkout The Best Baby Dolls For 4-Year-Old Girls for a detailed review of all the top .
In our analysis, the Cabbage Patch Kids Cabbage Patch Kids Bald/Blue Eye Girl Baby Doll, 12.5-Inch placed 10th when we looked at the top 14 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Adopt your very own Cabbage Patch Kid 12.5” baby. Every Naptime baby is born at Babyland General Hospital and comes ready for love with a cozy blanket, a pacifier or bottle and cute baby fashions! Get ready to snuggle and take the Oath of Adoption. Find your special baby to adopt today!
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Little girls, especially those around four years old, love playing pretend with their baby dolls. Often, children emulate their parents, and having their own baby dolls helps kids feel like they have someone to take of, just like mom and dad take care of them. With a baby doll, four-year-old girls can work on a number of skills, such as communication, fine motor and gross motor.
When looking for a baby doll for your four-year-old, consider what size is best for them. Baby dolls come in different sizes and can range from around 11 inches to around 15 inches. Consider your child’s size and what size baby doll will be ideal for them to carry, hold, hug and play with. If the doll is too big or heavy for them, they may not play with it often.
Some children want a baby doll that looks like them, while others want someone who looks different. Ask your 4-year-old girl which they would prefer and show them a couple of different options. Baby dolls come in different skin colors and with different types of hair, so kids can find one that is perfect for them.
The Buying Guide
- Don’t forget about the accessories. That is one of the best parts of getting a new baby doll. Consider whether your child would like one that comes with a bottle for feeding. Some kids have more fun changing doll clothes, so look for one that includes an extra outfit. Others want to try changing diapers, so find one that includes everything you need for changing.
- Baby dolls can help your four-year-old girl learn certain skills. For example, if your child is having trouble with grooming and hygiene, the doll can help them learn to brush their hair and teeth. Have them practice those actions on the baby doll first, followed by on themselves.
- If your child is having trouble with certain behaviors, the baby doll can help them learn what to do. For example, if they don’t want to get dressed in the morning, suggest they get the doll ready first. This may encourage them to get themselves dressed after.
- A baby doll can help kids learn multi-step directions. Suggest things like feeding, washing and changing the baby doll and see whether your child can recall and follow different sets of directions.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide