C SEVEN High-Top Roller Skates
Last updated date: December 11, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Roller Skates and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Roller Skate you should buy.
Update as December 11, 2020:
Checkout The Best Roller Skates for a detailed review of all the top roller skates.
These classic roller skates have a vintage vibe. The faux leather is comfortable and durable. The high boot offers plenty of ankle support.
In our analysis, the C SEVEN C SEVEN High-Top Roller Skates placed 5th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
RETRO BOOT STYLE. Classic, high top boot with colorful laces for a pop of color. GREAT GRIP. Extra-support style features 54x32mm wheels in soft, 95A PVC material. ANKLE SUPPORT. Interior PVC structure provides plenty of support. DURABLE MATERIAL. Faux leather material that is flexible, comfortable & longlasting. FUN DESIGNS. Available in seven playful styles in adult & youth sizes.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Roller Skates
For many people, roller skates bring a feeling of nostalgia from their childhoods. Popular long before inline skates, roller skates are considered as the classic skate. Ideal for both kids and adults, you can roller skate both outside and inside. They can be used for recreation and leisurely skating, in addition to playing games like roller derby. Roller skates are even used for dancing.
There are a number of different kinds of skates available, so consider what kind of skating you want to do most. Recreational skates, sometimes called indoor skates, are made for dancing and rhythm skating. They have a high boot which is best if you’re going to attempt jumps or spins. Speed skates are ideal for going fast and for certain kinds of dancing. They have a low-cut boot which offers you more flexibility and maneuverability around the ankles. Outdoor skates have special wheels that can handle uneven terrain. These wheels are soft and absorbent which is ideal for going over rough surfaces. Kids’ skates are specifically made more durable than adult skates because of the wear and tear they see. Their wheels also do not go as fast as adult skates.
The Roller Skate Buying Guide
- Roller skates have four wheels, which are either hard or soft. They are measured on a durometer scale from 1-100A. The higher the number, the harder the wheels. Soft wheels are best for skating outdoors as they offer more shock absorption. Harder wheels have better grip and are more durable and long-lasting than soft wheels. They are better for indoor skating.
- The boot of the roller skate can also be either hard or soft. Hard boots are designed for fitness as they have strong support. You can also replace the liner in these kinds of boots. If you want to dance or disco with your roller skates, then you need a soft boot. They don’t weigh you down, are more flexible and have better ventilation.
- The toe stop wheel on roller skates has a dual purpose. It can be used to brake, and also used to set off from. It’s important to replace this wheel before it gets worn down.
- While roller skates are functional items, they also can be used to express your sense of style. You can find roller skate boots in different colors, with solid or patterned shells. You can also find wheels that come in bright colors that make a visual statement.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide