Bymore Electric Lint Remover
Last updated date: October 12, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Lint Removers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Lint Remover you should buy.
Update as July 1, 2020:
Checkout The Best Lint Remover for a detailed review of all the top lint removers.
If you need to work on a carpet or other large area, you'll want the Bymore Electric Lint Remover with its extra large shaving head. You won't need to worry about a cord with this model, which is able to reach a full charge in just two hours. There are even light indicators to let you know when the lint remover is charging, working or fully charged.
In our analysis of 26 expert reviews, the Bymore Electric Lint Remover placed 9th when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
With 9000-RPM high-speed rotary fine-grinding 6-leaf stainless steel blades, Anti-size 65mm honeycomb detachable mesh, An embedded container design. Bymore Sweater shaver is your best choice for a variety of fabrics.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Lint Removers
While lint, dust and pet hair are a natural part of life, nobody wants to walk into a work meeting with these items attached to their clothing. A quality lint remover is all you need to look your best before leaving the house.
A traditional lint roller, like the Scotch-Brite Lint Roller, 5-Pack, may be all you need if you’re only concerned with cleaning your clothing. Look for a roller that is double-sided and easily portable so you can toss it in your suitcase when traveling.
Electric lint removers are best if you’d also like to shave the pills off sweaters and rugs. You’ll have the option of choosing between a battery-operated model and one that plugs directly into an outlet. Battery operated models are wireless, which is nice, but you must wait for them to charge before you can use them. Models that plug into an outlet are available for use instantly, but they have cords that may get in your way.
If you go the electric lint remover route, look at the quality of the blades. A remover with stainless steel blades that are sharp and rust-resistant is best. Some companies even provide two extra shaver blades with each purchase.
Look to see how customizable the machine is. There are actually electric lint removers that have as many as two operating speeds, three shave heights and three shaving head hole sizes. They can be used on every fabric imaginable, including carpeting, upholstery, stuffed animals, sweaters and blankets.
Finally, it’s important to check the motor when opting for an electric model. The Magictec Rechargeable Battery-Operated Fabric Shaver has a strong motor with up to 9000rpm high-speed rotation. It’s so powerful, it’s able to complete the entire job in as little as three minutes.
The Lint Remover Buying Guide
- You’ll need to keep your lint roller clean if you want to prolong its life. Traditional rollers can be rinsed clean and air-dried, but if you own an electric model, you’ll need a small cleaning brush to wipe away fuzz, dust and pet hair. It’s best to clean the unit after each use.
- When comparing the price of lint removers, you need to take into consideration whether the model is traditional or electric. Among the electric models, you’ll want to pay attention to whether they are battery operated or plugged directly into an outlet. Traditional lint rollers, like the Scotch-Brite Lint Roller, 5-Pack and the DB DEGBIT Double-Sided Lint Brush, 3-Pack, are going to be the cheapest. In the middle are the battery-operated models, such as the Magictec Rechargeable Battery-Operated Fabric Shaver. The BEAUTURAL Electric Lint Remover is the most expensive, as it comes with specially designed blades and two different color options.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide