Buttonsmith Van Gogh Painting Lanyard
Last updated date: January 11, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Lanyards and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Lanyard you should buy.
Update as January 11, 2023:
Checkout The Best Lanyard for a detailed review of all the top lanyards.
Bright, bold colors set this lanyard apart from others. The material is a soft, silky fabric, making it perfect for those with sensitive skin. It also comes with a premium clip and keyring, perfect for holding an ID badge.
In our analysis, the Buttonsmith Buttonsmith Van Gogh Painting Lanyard placed 6th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The detachable buckle allows you use whatever you have attached to the lanyard without having to take the lanyard off. Simply disconnect the buckle, use your keys or badge then snap the buckle back together. The flat ring and spring clip allows you to attach an ID card, card carrier, key, or other lightweight item.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Lanyards
Biometrics have yet to take over building and home security, which means we still need ID badges. You may also need a card to give you access to locked doors. But digging your cards out of your pocket or bag can be cumbersome, especially if you have to do it multiple times a day, and some buildings require employees to have an ID badge on display at all times while on the premises.
Lanyards make the process of carting around badges and cards easy. You can also use them for holding money, credit cards and your ID when you’re going out for the evening. Not having to use a purse or bulky billfold can be a huge relief if you’re walking from one place to another or dancing.
But one of the most common uses for lanyards is at large gatherings like conferences and tradeshows. Attendees need a way to display their names and affiliations when interacting with others. In these environments, lanyards and badges serve as a way to immediately identify those who have paid to attend, versus those who might sneak in. If you’re buying lanyards for an event, you may opt to go with the standard black nylon lanyard with an inexpensive J-hook since you’ll be buying in bulk.
The Lanyard Buying Guide
- Before you buy a lanyard, make sure you know how you’ll be using it. Some are designed merely to support a lightweight plastic badge holder, which means money, plastic and access cards could be too much for the hook on the end.
- The material of the lanyard can vary from braided nylon to a silky smooth flat material. The latter can be really important if you’re wearing your lanyard all day, every day, especially if you have sensitive skin. A softer material will lay better on the skin of your neck. If you’re only wearing your lanyard for a few hours or one event, this won’t factor into your decision as much.
- Some lanyards come in sets of three or more. This can come in handy if you want one to leave at the office and one at home, while keeping one as a spare.
- There is a wide range of lanyard designs to choose from. You can choose solid colors, but you’ll also find plenty with bold, vibrant prints that show off your personal style.
- Pay close attention to the length of the lanyard. Not everyone is the same height, and if you’re on the shorter or taller side, you may find your ID badge doesn’t land on an area of the body that’s comfortable.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide