Bush Furniture Salinas Tapered Leg Bookcase For Home Office
Last updated date: March 28, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bookcases For Home Office and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bookcase For Home Office you should buy.
Update as April 1, 2022:
Checkout The Best Bookcase For Home Office for a detailed review of all the top bookcases for home office.
In our analysis of 18 expert reviews, the Bush Furniture Salinas Tapered Leg Bookcase For Home Office placed 12th when we looked at the top 14 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Decorative yet functional, the Bush Furniture salinas 5 shelf bookcase feels comfortable anywhere from a cottage to a family home or apartment. The white bookcase brings a country flair with a hint of timeless Mission styling into the homes of today as attractive wood accents join appealing tapered legs. Decorative detailing and curved base rails create a casual construction equally fit for a living room, home office, dorm or bedroom. Built with 3 adjustable and 2 fixed shelves, the bookcase proudly displays your favorite photos and decorations while helping you stay organized. Finished in an on-trend, neutral antique white with a slightly distressed touch, the casual charm of salinas will have you feeling relaxed wherever you call home. Backed by a Bush Furniture 1 year manufacturer’s warranty, the 5 shelf bookcase meets ANSI/Soho standards for safety and quality. Complete your space with coordinating items from the salinas collection.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bookcases For Home Office
If you’re one of the millions of people who work from home, you need a fashionable and functional home office where you can focus and do your best work. The perfect bookcase will make your office inviting and give you plenty of room to store books, electronics and decorations.
There are a couple of different bookcase styles you can put in your home office. A traditional bookcase design with a closed back and top will fit well with almost any decor. Ladder-style bookshelves are perfect for smaller offices that need to put storage in the corner of a room. Modular bookcases can be reconfigured for fresh looks, while open-air étagère bookshelves are perfect for storing wired electronics that need to be plugged in.
Buying a bookcase isn’t the headache it once was. Thousands of online options are light enough for you to lift without help and they assemble in minutes. With those obstacles out of the way, the main challenge you’ll have when you shop for a bookcase is choosing a style and color.
The Bookcase For Home Office Buying Guide
- Always measure the free space in your home office before you order your bookcase. If you don’t have enough room in your home office to assemble it there, make sure you measure the inside of your doorframe to make sure the assembled bookcase will fit through the door.
- Always check out the bookcase’s weight and measurements before you decide to assemble it yourself, and find another person to help you if your dream bookcase is too hefty.
- Check to make sure you have any tools you might need to assemble your bookcase.
- If you plan on using your bookcase to store electronics, make sure there’s room behind or to the sides of the shelves for wires to snake through.
- Check the weight limits on the bookcase’s shelves before you load it up with large hardcover books or heavy printers.
- Read the bookcase’s care instructions before you clean it. Most wood or metal options can be wiped down with a damp cloth, but particle board bookshelves are a bit weaker and might need special care.
- Make sure your bookcase isn’t wobbly before you let young kids or curious cats into your home office. Some bookcases come with wall attachments to prevent them from tipping over; always use these if they’re provided.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide