Bush Furniture Alamosa Leaning/Ladder Desk
Last updated date: August 10, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Leaning/Ladder Desks and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Leaning/Ladder Desk you should buy.
Editor's Note August 10, 2020:
Checkout The Best Leaning/Ladder Desk for a detailed review of all the top leaning/ladder desks.
If you need to maximize your work space, the Bush Furniture Ladder Desk is an excellent solution. It holds up to 100 lbs and features a pull-out drawer for extra storage. Users even have the option of purchasing a matching bookshelf, which is handy if you're remodeling an office.
In our analysis, the Bush Furniture Bush Furniture Alamosa Leaning/Ladder Desk placed 7th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Make the most of your space with the Bush Furniture Alamosa Ladder Desk in Classic Black. Set this computer desk up in your home office, dorm or loft -- wherever space is at a premium. This minimalist design complements a contemporary, modern and traditional decor with a stylish Classic Black finish accented by charming Brushed Nickel hardware. The Ladder Desk takes up very little room but includes a wide enough work surface to comfortably spread out with a computer or notepad and a cup of coffee. Store pens, paper or even your laptop in the clever drawer below. Pull out the drawer and flip down its front to set up your laptop on the extra space and surf the net. Place a printer, wastebasket or supplies on the bottom shelf for an organized home office while displaying books, speakers or knickknacks on the narrow but attractive top shelf. Constructed from high-quality materials, this desk for small spaces ensures years of reliable use and comes with a Bush Furniture 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty. The Ladder Desk coordinates perfectly with the Alamosa Ladder Bookshelf (sold separately) for a stylish home office combination.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Leaning/Ladder Desks
Desks are handy for many tasks, including completing school assignments, catching up on work projects and sitting down to organize and pay the monthly bills. Unfortunately, not all homes have large enough spaces to dedicate to a big desk. That’s where ladder desks, also commonly referred to as leaning desks, come in handy. This type of desk fits in smaller spaces and uses a wall for support.
If you’re in the market for a leaning desk, you’ll want to take into consideration a few different features.
Start out examining the materials used to make the ladder desk. Some are made from wood, while others are entirely metal. Then there are leaning desks made out of a combination of wood and metal, like the C-Hopetree Ladder Desk. The desk’s steel frame provides excellent support, while the laminated wood desk adds style.
Next, determine how much weight you need the desk to hold. Some are lightweight and only have a weight capacity of 30 pounds. This is fine if you’re simply using the desk to read a book, take notes or scroll through your tablet. A leaning/ladder desk that can hold up to 100 pounds is a better choice for projects that require using a home computer and printer. Some of the models even have a large drawer with flip-down lid for storing a host of office supplies.
Consider choosing a leaning desk that matches your decor. You could go with an industrial model or one with more of a farmhouse feel. There are also options with a contemporary look. Look to the colors and materials in your home for inspiration.
The Leaning/Ladder Desk Buying Guide
- If you’re remodeling a room, check to see if the manufacturer has other matching furniture pieces. Oftentimes, you’ll also be able to purchase a bookshelf that complements the leaning desk perfectly.
- Always read the product description before you buy to determine whether or not you need certain tools to assemble the ladder desk. Some may say no tools are required. Some may also suggest you ask a friend for help, as it may be difficult for one person to hold multiple pieces at once during the assembly process. If you get stuck, the company may have a customer support number to walk you through the steps.
- In many cases, you’ll be given the chance to pay for expert assembly. While this is pricey, it may be worth it if you don’t have the time or abilities to put the leaning desks together on your own.
- If your ladder desk begins to get dusty, simply wipe it down with a damp lint-free cloth. Desks that are made of wood can be sprayed with a dust cleaner and wiped down with a dry rag.
- There are several factors that influence the price of leaning desks, although these desks are pretty similarly priced. Some of the factors include the materials used, the number of shelves, the weight the ladder desk is able to hold and any special features.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide