Burt’s Bees Tips and Toes Kit Gift Set
Last updated date: December 5, 2019
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Stocking Stuffers For Mom and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Stocking Stuffer For Mom you should buy.
Update as June 2, 2020:
Checkout The Best Stocking Stuffers For Mom for a detailed review of all the top stocking stuffers for mom.
Available in an attractive gift box, the Burt's Bees Tips and Toes Kit Gift Set makes for an excellent stocking stuffer for mom. It comes with six different all-natural products, including hand cream, foot cream, lip balm and a cuticle cream. Since each of the items is travel-size, you can also gift this set as a hint to an upcoming vacation.
In our analysis of 26 expert reviews, the Burt's Bees Tips and Toes Kit Gift Set placed 2nd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Pamper hands and feet with Burt’s Bees Tips and Toes Gift Set which includes 5 trial size hand and foot favorites, plus a Pomegranate Lip Balm. Almond and Milk Hand Cream, Honey and Grapeseed Hand Cream, and Hand Salve moisturize dry hands, while Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream softens cuticles and nourishes nails. Feet also get spoiled with rejuvenating Coconut Foot Cream, and you can kiss dry lips goodbye, and add a hint of color, with revitalizing Pomegranate Lip Balm. This Burt’s Bees Tips and Toes Kit provides serious softening and hydrating for dry skin, and makes the perfect birthday or holiday present. Plus, the sweet packaging is designed to be gift ready so you can skip the wrapping. Give the gift of nourishment with Burt’s Bees gift sets.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Stocking Stuffers For Mom
Stockings aren’t just for kids. Moms and dad’s love them too. A father can start a tradition by taking his kids out shopping for a few small items that mom would love. The kids can help wrap and place the gifts in the stocking to surprise mom with on Christmas morning. If you need a few ideas as to what to include in the stocking, read the helpful tips below to get started.
Consider any health and fitness goals mom may be planning for the new year. Depending on your budget, you may want to pick up a gift card for a few personal training sessions at the local gym, a pair of grippy yoga socks, a smartwatch with an app that monitors your health or a sport headband. The Brimma Fruit Infuser Water Bottle, 32 oz is an excellent choice, and it’s affordable as well. Mom can fill the basket with her favorite fruits, add water twist the lid on and head out for a run. The lid locks, so it won’t spill or leak, even if mom is being active.
Add a few personal care or grooming items to the stocking. Hair accessories, such as scrunchies, bobby pins and clips are always appreciated. Trial size deodorants, hair sprays and mouthwashes help to fill up the small spaces within the stocking. The Tseoa Manicure / Pedicure Kit, 12-Piece Set is a nice addition, as it comes in a luxurious travel case. Each of the tools inside the kit are made from durable stainless steel. Your mom will be able to use the items in the set for everything from tweezing her eyebrows to removing blackheads to giving herself a mani-pedi.
Include items that leave your mom feeling pampered. Scented lotions, exfoliating face masks and foot scrubs do just that. Of course, many products on the market contain harsh chemicals that aren’t good for mom’s skin. You’ll want to opt for a product like the Burt’s Bees Tips and Toes Kit Gift Set, which is made from all-natural ingredients. Each of the items in the set is designed to soften and hydrate the skin. You’ll get hand cream made with honey and grapeseed oil, a lip balm made with pomegranate and a foot cream made with coconut.
Finish off the stocking with a piece of jewelry. If your mom loves butterflies, a set of butterfly earrings will put a smile on her face. Perhaps you’d like to go with a necklace that says “Mom” and features the birthstones of all of the children in the family. Should your mom enjoy wearing bracelets, why not select one that has a dual purpose. The Romanda Aromatherapy Bracelet is not only beautiful to wear, but also has eight colored cotton felt pads for adding her favorite essential oils. The pads can be washed and reused, which means mom can use a different scent each day.
The Stocking Stuffer For Mom Buying Guide
- Check that the company offers a money-back or customer satisfaction guarantee. You don’t want to deal with the frustration of returning any items that do not live up to their claims. A company that stands behind its products will make things right without a hassle.
- If any of the stocking stuffers are made out of plastic, check that they are BPA-free. You’ll also want to see an FDA approval on any food-related gifts.
- Check how easy the stocking stuffer is to clean. Moms are busy and something that will take a lot of time and special care may not be the best choice.
- Look for the word “hypoallergenic” on the stocking stuffer’s product label if your mom has sensitive skin or suffers from any allergies.
- Items that come in charming gift boxes are always a plus, as you won’t have to add any wrapping paper to the item, which would take up more room in the stocking.
- Add a few pieces of your mom’s favorite candy to the stocking to help take up any empty spaces, such as between the stocking stuffer items or at the base of the foot of the stocking.
- While you may be tempted to purchase items that you like for your mom’s stocking, it’s important that you take the time to think about the things that your mom enjoys. Make a list of her favorite colors, scents, hobbies, animals, flowers, etc. and take the list with you when you shop.
- You don’t have to spend a fortune on stocking stuffers. Many of these items are super affordable. You’ll find the Burt’s Bees Tips and Toes Kit Gift Set and the Tseoa Manicure / Pedicure Kit, 12-Piece Set are on the lower end of the price scale; however, the Brimma Fruit Infuser Water Bottle, 32 oz and the Romanda Aromatherapy Bracelet aren’t that much higher in price, making them also easy on the wallet.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide