Burt’s Bees Hand Repair Gift Set
Last updated date: December 5, 2019
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Stocking Stuffers For Women and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Stocking Stuffers For Women you should buy.
Wave goodbye to winter dryness with the Burt's Bees Hand Repair Gift Set, complete with nourishing hand creams and cotton gloves for overnight skincare. While these products aren't free of fragrance, they are noted as natural with ingredients like almond oil, Vitamin E, Aloe Vera and botanical oils. In our analysis of 60 expert reviews, the Burt's Bees Burt's Bees Hand Repair Gift Set placed 2nd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note June 2, 2020:
Checkout The Best Stocking Stuffers For Women for a detailed review of all the top stocking stuffers for women.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
Get the spa treatment at home with Burt’s Bees Hand Repair Gift Set which includes 3 favorites that pamper dry hands. Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream softens cuticles and nourishes nails, Almond and Milk Hand Cream hydrates skin, and Shea Butter Hand Repair Cream hydrates dry hands with luxurious botanical butters. Plus, a pair of cotton gloves is included to hold in these moisture rich products. This Burt’s Bees gift set is the perfect birthday or holiday present for anyone on your list. Sweet packaging is designed to be gift ready so you can skip the wrapping. Give the gift of nourishment with Burt’s Bees skin care.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Stocking Stuffers For Women
It’s the most wonderful time of the year, which means it’s time to hang your stockings with care and spend your days celebrating the season with your loved ones. Holiday celebrations almost always include sweet treats, cozy sweaters and gifts galore.
Giving is a central theme of the holidays. Throughout the holiday season, festively wrapped presents are placed beneath decorated trees while smaller gifts are tucked inside traditional stockings hung by the fireplace. All of these gifts are to be opened surrounded by loved ones.
Each family member or friend gets their own stocking and they are filled with little trinkets and gifts. It’s a fun tradition loved by many all over the world. If you have kids, the stocking stuffing happens after they go to sleep for the night.
Some families use the legend of Santa Claus to explain the seemingly magical gift placement to children. Santa Claus, also known as Saint Nicholas or Kris Kringle, has a long history that goes back to the 3rd century when Saint Nick became known as the patron saint of children.
Now, he’s the symbol of the holidays and gift-giving, and parents often tell their kids that jolly ol’ Santa brings good little boys and girls all over the world presents each December. He gets around by way of a sleigh pulled by flying reindeer and makes his way down each home’s chimney in the night to secretly place presents under the tree.
While some choose to believe in Santa Claus their whole lives, most people do not. As children grow older, they often realize that they are the ones who need to stuff the stockings instead of Saint Nick.
And then comes that big question — what gift should you give your loved one this year? The answer can be tricky. It all depends on what’s popular in the moment as well as your loved one’s personality.
Consider their hobbies. For example, if they like spa days at home, consider stuffing the Burt’s Bees Hand Repair Gift Set or the Rejuvelle Bath Bomb Gift Set into their stocking this year. If health and fitness is more their jam, consider the Savvy Infusion water bottles or E Tronic Edge Waist Packs to help them reach their fitness goals.
Small, material objects work well as stocking stuffers. Choose ones that fit inside the stocking (don’t worry, there are large stockings on the market if you’d like more room) and represent your relationship well. Amazon is a treasure trove of stocking stuffers, so start there. You can also head to your loved one’s favorite retailer to get gift ideas.
DWYM Fun Fact
Winter holidays are celebrated all over the world. In parts of Germany, Austria, Croatia and Hungary, a character named Krampus is said to accompany Saint Nicholas in order to punish the children who have been bad while Saint Nicholas rewards good children with gifts. Krampus is a frightening horned monster who wears old, dirty rags as clothes and carries chains. The infamous character has even been portrayed in American feature films and on television. Notably, he appeared in a 2015 comedy horror film called “Krampus” presented by Universal Pictures. Krampus has also been the subject of several novels and even an arcade video game
The Stocking Stuffers For Women Buying Guide
- For stocking stuffers, opt for small gifts. You want each gift to fit inside a stocking, so keep size in mind as you shop. If you need to, take measurements of the stocking beforehand. Or, to be safe, you can stick to very small gifts like the Burt’s Bees Hand Repair Gift Set.
- Be sure to wrap your gift before you place it in your loved one’s stocking. Any wrapping paper will do, but decorative wrapping paper is ideal. Go above and beyond by adding ribbon and other festive decorations, like fancy bows or paper snowflakes. And if your gift is personal, remember to write who it was from on a gift tag and attach it to the wrapping. You can find gift tags at virtually any retailer or you can make your own for a personal touch.
- Staying on budget is so important, especially during the holidays when the average family racks up about $1000 in debt. Take a look at our guide and determine which items fall into your price range before you buy. Giving gifts is wonderful, especially when it’s to someone you love, but it’s always the thought that counts! And going into debt to buy presents is not ideal.
- Typically, stocking stuffers range in cost from $1 to $30. High-cost items are usually larger, so they belong under the tree instead of in a stocking. Stockings are often used to hold small, fun gifts rather than fancy, expensive ones.
- For the woman in your life, pay attention to things they say they want or need months ahead of the holiday. That might give you ideas for great stocking stuffers. If one comes to you, write it down. Then, you can pull out your notes while you’re shopping.
- The more personal your stocking stuffer, the better, especially if you’re shopping for your romantic partner. Avoid things like easy-to-find gift cards or generic items as those are generally perceived as inferior gifts. Try to put thought behind your stocking stuffers and opt for something personal.
- Nonprofit organizations often have gift-wrapping stations at big box stores. If you buy a stocking stuffer but you lack the wrapping skills, head to a gift-wrapping station and they’ll set you up for success ahead of the holiday. Check out which organizations or stores in your area are offering the service and make a point to shop there for gifts.