Burt’s Bees Hand & Feet Moisturizer Gift Set, 6-Piece
Last updated date: October 12, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Gift Sets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Gift Set you should buy.
Update as November 1, 2021:
Checkout The Best Gift Sets for a detailed review of all the top gift sets.
This eco-friendly gift set features lip balm, cuticle cream, hand salve, two hand creams and a foot cream. Each of the items has a pleasing scent, like coconut, almond & milk and, of course, honey.
In our analysis, the Burt's Bees Burt's Bees Hand & Feet Moisturizer Gift Set, 6-Piece placed 2nd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Pamper hands and feet with Burts Bees tips and toes gift Set which includes 5 trial Size hand and foot favorites, plus a Pomegranate lip balm. Almond and milk hand cream, Honey and grape Seed hand cream, and hand Salve moisturize dry hands, while lemon Butter Cuticle Cream softens cuticles and nourishes nails. Feet also get Spoiled with rejuvenating coconut foot cream, and you can Kiss dry lips goodbye, and add a hint of color, with revitalizing pomegranate lip balm. This Burts Bees tips and toes kit provides serious softening and hydrating for dry skin, and makes the perfect birthday or holiday present. Plus, the sweet packaging is designed to be gift ready so you can skip the wrapping. Give the gift of nourishment with Burts Bees gift Sets.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Gift Sets
Who doesn’t love a gift set? With these, the person you’re buying for gets several presents at the same time, instead of just one. Spa gift sets are very popular in particular, because people often neglect to treat themselves, and this is a nice way to help them do it. But that’s just one of the many types of gift sets you can buy these days.
Just about anyone will appreciate a gift set that includes hand creams and skin treatments, as long as the scent you choose doesn’t turn them off. If they have sensitive skin or allergies, consider this, too, when choosing a present.
If you aren’t sure what the person’s favorite scent is and it’s relevant to the gift you’re considering, stick with something on the more neutral side, like almond or vanilla. Also look for kits that come in reusable, decorative boxes so that your thoughtful present can keep on giving as a storage solution. Some sets include candles, as well, which are another can’t-miss item.
And don’t think these sets are only aimed at people with traditionally feminine interests. There are plenty of sets that would thrill the men in your life, too. If you know someone with a lush beard, look for beard-grooming kits that have essentials like scissors and combs, plus good-smelling oils, shampoos, conditioners and balms. These are sure to be well-received.
Baskets and other gift sets make great birthday, anniversary and holiday presents, but there is no reason why you have to wait until then. In fact, they are a nice way to show someone they are special at any time of the year.
The Gift Set Buying Guide
- As remote work has taken hold and more and more is being done from the comfort of home, many people have stopped going to spas. This has only been exacerbated by the COVID-19 pandemic. So many people have really missed this special experience! A spa gift box can really brighten someone’s day, as a result.
- Bath bombs and bath salts are popular gifts. However, not everyone takes baths, so you might want to bring the topic up discreetly with your recipient before picking that as a present.
- The scent of lavender is known to be relaxing and can make a great scent for a bath bomb. Other natural scents that have relaxing effects include jasmine, rosemary and sage.
- Shop for spa gift sets that contain products made with essential oils. These scents tend to last longer.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide