Burts Bees All Aglow 100% Natural Ingredients Bronzing Stick
Last updated date: August 10, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bronzing Sticks and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bronzing Stick you should buy.
Update as August 10, 2022:
Checkout The Best Bronzing Stick for a detailed review of all the top bronzing sticks.
This bronzing stick instantly illuminates and brighten your face. It contains nourishing ingredients such as coconut oil and daikon radish extract. The bronzer is easy to apply and lasts for hours.
In our analysis, the Burts Bees Burts Bees All Aglow 100% Natural Ingredients Bronzing Stick placed 2nd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
FACE BRONZER: This bronzer stick is designed to instantly illuminate your skin as it brightens and contours your face, while providing a long-lasting sun-kissed glow in a Golden Shimmer shade. NOURISHING INGREDIENTS: Formulated with 100% natural ingredients like moisturizing coconut oil, jojoba oil, cupuacu butter, and daikon radish extract to nourish and hydrate skin for hours. EASY APPLICATION: This cream bronzer stick comes in a lightweight formula that hydrates as it applies and blends smoothly and easily without a heavy or cakey feel. HIGHLIGHT AND BRONZE: Available in two shades, Bronze Splash and Golden Shimmer, to add natural-looking highlights to your cheek bone brow and nose for an illuminating look. NATURAL MAKEUP: This Burts Bees bronzer stick is dermatologist-tested and naturally formulated without parabens, phthalates, SLS, petrolatum, talc, synthetic fragrances, or silicones. Never tested on animals.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bronzing Sticks
There is more than one way to get a sun-kissed glow. While some people prefer to get their tan by spending time outdoors, others use a little makeup trick to look like they have just come from the beach. A bronzing stick is a great product that you can use to give your face a warm glow, in addition to helping your skin look more even. Bronzers can also be used on the neck and chest, in addition to the face.
Like most makeup products, there are many options when it comes to bronzers, which can make it difficult to choose the one that works best for you. In terms of finishes, you have the option of matte or shimmery. Matte bronzers look more realistic and minimalistic on your skin. Shimmery bronzers should be applied sparingly on just the high points of your face similar to a highlighter. Otherwise they can look overwhelming.
There are also different mediums of bronzer, such as cream, liquid and powder. Cream bronzers typically come in stick form. Some people apply the stick directly to their face, while others apply the stick to their fingers and then apply it to the face. Cream bronzers blend in well and typically have a matte finish.
Liquid bronzers are typically applied to the whole face instead of specific areas. Many people like to mix their liquid bronzer with a little moisturizer to thin it out and then apply it evenly to the whole face for a uniform sun-kissed glow. Both liquid and cream bronzers are great for people who have dry skin. If you have oily skin, powder bronzers are a great choice. They typically come in pressed form and are easy to work into the skin using the right sponge or brush.
The Bronzing Stick Buying Guide
- If you’re having trouble determining your skin’s undertones, consider how you tan naturally in the sun. You have a cool undertone if you tan more pink than golden or more reddish than golden. You have a warm undertone if you tan more peach, caramel or golden than rosy or reddish. If your skin is unpredictable and can either burn or tan in the sun, then you may have a neutral undertone.
- For those that are prone to burning in the sun instead of tanning, no matter how much sunscreen you wear, opt for a bronzer that has a pinkish hue for those who have light skin. If you have dark skin and tend to burn, go with a bronzer that has a slight shimmer.
- A great way to apply bronzer so it looks natural is to aim for the areas on your face where the sun hits first – similar to applying highlighter. These areas include the bridge of you nose and the tops of your cheeks. Some people also apply bronzer to the top of their forehead as well as their collarbone.
- If you are layering your bronzer over other makeup products, pay attention to the medium. Don’t put cream on top of powder or powder on top of cream. This will result in a streaky look as it will not be able to blend in well on your skin.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide