BunMo Bendy Tubes Sensory Toys For Kids, 4-Piece
Last updated date: July 15, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Sensory Toys For Kids and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Sensory Toy For Kids you should buy.
Update as July 14, 2022:
Checkout The Best Sensory Toys For Kids for a detailed review of all the top sensory toys for kids.
This sensory toy for kids appeals to both the tactile and auditory sensory systems. The tubes are fun to twist, and they make a satisfying popping sound. They can be connected together to make a large tube.
In our analysis, the BunMo BunMo Bendy Tubes Sensory Toys For Kids, 4-Piece placed 8th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
XL Pop Tubes with new twist on connectors! Fun and functional sensory toys that pop, stretch, and connect making these pop tubes the go-to toy for playtime. These super-sized open ended toys are made for all busy little fingers but are also exciting ADHD toys for kids. Autistic toys like these pop tubes provide tactile stimulation, fine motor skills and auditory feedback making them the perfect sensory toys for autistic children. The perfect addition to your collection of autistic toys. These autism toys for boys and girls also act fidgets for kids that excite and inspire. Each pop tube kit comes in a variety of colours including green, pink, purple, and blue. BunMo the most trusted brand for high quality big and small toys for kids. Making interesting products for interesting people.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Sensory Toys For Kids
Engaging in sensory play is a great way for kids to relax and focus. Unlike regular toys, sensory toys appeal to specific sensory systems and help children to regulate their senses. Whether it’s a unique texture on their fingers or a specific sound they can repeat over and over again, sensory toys offer a soothing and calming experience.
It’s important to note that there are seven sensory systems, not to be confused with the five senses (though there is some overlap). Also, each sensory system has overlap with others, so it’s best to look for toys that appeal to multiple sensory systems.
Proprioception is the sensory system that is about where our body is in relation to other things. Vestibular is the sense of balance and movement. The tactile sensory system is related to one’s sense of touch and what we can feel on our skin. Vision is about what we can see, while hearing is our auditory sensory system. Smell, as the name suggests, is the olfactory system. Lastly, the taste sensory system is the perception of how liquids, foods and other objects feel and taste in the mouth.
The Sensory Toy For Kids Buying Guide
- When looking for sensory toys for kids, consider the types of activities your child seeks out — and which activities they avoid. This will help you determine what kind of sensory toy they’re most likely to enjoy. For example, does your child love jumping up and down on the furniture and have a difficult time containing their energy, or do they find it difficult to concentrate at daycare because there are too many visual and auditory things happening at once? Knowing which senses the toys can help focus will help you determine what kind of sensory toy your child needs.
- In addition to the seven sensory systems, some also consider interoception an important element to note. This is about understanding how the body is feeling and what it needs. For example, is the body hungry or thirsty? Does it feel tired? Is the body in pain? Toys that enable children to focus on their interoception skills can help kids learn how to identify what their bodies need in the moment.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide