Bundaloo Non-Toxic Trick Birthday Candles For Kids, 24-Piece
Last updated date: August 2, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Birthday Candles For Kids and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Birthday Candle For Kids you should buy.
Update as August 2, 2022:
Checkout The Best Birthday Candles For Kids for a detailed review of all the top birthday candles for kids.
If your son or daughter has a sense of humor, grab these trick birthday candles for kids. Once your child blows the candles out, they will quickly reignite. Each set includes 24 candles in blue, pink, yellow and white.
In our analysis, the Bundaloo Bundaloo Non-Toxic Trick Birthday Candles For Kids, 24-Piece placed 2nd when we looked at the top 14 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
CREATES FUN MEMORIES – Make your children’s birthday party more memorable with fun trick candles. Watch and capture their precious reactions as they try to blow-out the relighting candles. FOR BOYS & GIRLS – Our fun birthday cake candles come in 4 assorted colors. Blue for boys, pink for girls, yellow and white for everyone. Mix and match for additional creative colorful decoration. VALUE FOR MONEY – Each pack comes with a total of 24 beautiful and funny relighting candles–more than enough for a year’s worth of parties. Just one pack saves you trips to the supplies store. NOT JUST FOR BIRTHDAYS – Our sparkly relighting candles can be used for any celebration. Great for wedding, outdoor dinner parties, and baby showers. Use as cakes or cupcake decoration. SAFE FOR CAKE USE – Made from non-toxic wax, you can be assured that our candles are perfect for any themed and regular occasion. Simply remove wax drips from cakes and it’s still edible.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Birthday Candles For Kids
Birthday cakes have come a long way over the years. With the help of a creative baker, there’s no limit to what you can do. If you’re having a birthday party for kids, you can have a cake made that fits your child’s interests perfectly.
But why stop with the cake? Many parents build a theme for their birthday parties, purchasing decorations to go with it. You can even buy plates, napkins and cups that match your theme. One way party hosts take things to the next level, though, is by purchasing candles that enhance the theme.
Just as cakes and decorations have come a long way, so have candles. Today’s candles aren’t just festive and safe, but you can also find them in fun shapes to emulate your child’s favorite toys or animals. Even if you go with the traditional stick birthday candle, you can find them in a variety of shapes and colors.
Before you buy candles for your upcoming children’s birthday, there are a few things to consider. You’ll want to look at how many are in the pack you buy, as well as what safety measures are built-in. You may even choose to plan your theme around the candles and other decorations you can find.
The Birthday Candle For Kids Buying Guide
- The first thing you’ll look at as you’re shopping for birthday candles is how they look. You can find candles in a wide range of shapes, styles and colors, including assortments. Some candles also have colorful wicks that make the flame glow the same color as the candle. If you opt for this type of candle, you’ll need to display the cake in a dark room to see the effect.
- Pay close attention to the number of candles you’ll get with each set. You may see multiple candles displayed, only to find out that each one is sold separately.
- Smoke can be a real problem when a child is the one blowing out the candles. Smokeless candles can help keep those noxious fumes at bay so that you can celebrate.
- One of the biggest issues with candles is that they either melt too quickly, unevenly or a combination of both. Look for candles that promise a clean, slow burn for best results.
- Some candles have a base that collects wax as it drips down to keep it away from your cake and icing.
- Toxins are also a concern when you’re burning close to the food you’ll be eating. This is another area where innovation has improved things. You can find candles that keep toxins to a minimum to help you put together a safe celebration.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide