Bumkins Silicone Toddler Suction Baby Feeding Set
Last updated date: September 2, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Toddler Suction Bowls and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Toddler Suction Bowl you should buy.
Editor's Note September 2, 2020:
Checkout The Best Toddler Suction Bowl for a detailed review of all the top toddler suction bowls.
The unique spoon included in this set can be used for purees or solids, and the tight-fitting lid keeps leftover food fresh. This toddler suction bowl also has a curved handle to help with stability and feeding. This set is made from high-quality, platinum-cured materials.
In our analysis of 6 expert reviews, the Bumkins Bumkins Silicone Toddler Suction Baby Feeding Set placed 2nd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Bumkins Silicone First Feeding Set helps you to introduce solid foods then transition your baby to self-feeding. The suction base keeps the bowl from sliding or flipping over. Great for use on highchair trays or tables. The bowl is designed with a curved handle that’s easily held by mom or dad to help with feeding. The easy to grip silicone spoon grows with baby – one end is for dipping into purees and the other for scooping solid foods. The set includes a clear silicone lid with a secure fit.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Toddler Suction Bowls
If you have a toddler at home, you already know that mealtimes are messy. At any given moment, it’s likely that there is some pasta on the floor, carrots in your hair and chicken flying over the table.
Toddlers are naturally curious. They want to feel the food in their hands instead of using a fork. They want to see what happens when they tip their sippy cup over on to the tray table. They want to know why you get to hold the bowl and spoon and they don’t.
While no gadget can save you from all the messes of a toddler’s mealtime, there are some items that can make it much easier. A toddler suction bowl is an ingenious device. It’s a durable plastic bowl with a rubber suction piece underneath so that you can stick the bowl to a tray or table — ensuring that the bowl stays put.
This way, your toddler cannot pick up the bowl and dump out its contents in the middle of dinner. It’s a great way to teach toddlers how to focus on eating their meal without making a mess.
The Toddler Suction Bowl Buying Guide
- The most important element to look for in a toddler suction bowl is the strength of the suction base. If it’s too weak, your toddler will have fun grabbing the bowl and pulling it off. Look for one that is made out of strong materials that won’t tear. A good bonus feature to look for is an easy-release tab on the suction base. This makes it easier for parents to remove the bowl from the table surface without affecting the integrity of the bowl’s suction.
- If you want to eliminate extra dishes, look for a toddler suction bowl that is microwave-safe. This way, you can heat up their meal and serve it in the same bowl.
- If you want to be able to store leftovers, opt for a toddler suction bowl with a lid. This enables you to keep food in the fridge or tuck it into your tote bag as you’re heading off to a playdate.
- Handles on the sides of the toddler suction bowl are helpful because they make it easy for toddlers to grasp the bowl. This way, they can get into the habit of holding their bowl with one hand, and using their spoon with the other.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide