BUG Zippered Nylon Laptop Tote Work Bag
Last updated date: September 12, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Work Bags and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Work Bag you should buy.
Update as September 12, 2022:
Checkout The Best Work Bags for a detailed review of all the top work bags.
Made from 100% nylon, BUG's 16-inch by 7-inch by 13-inch lightweight work bag has a built-in cotton liner, weighs just 1.31 pounds and has enough pockets to hold a laptop, folders, an umbrella, lunch bag and water bottle. You can even use it for the beach.
In our analysis, the BUG BUG Zippered Nylon Laptop Tote Work Bag placed 5th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
For the buckles, we choose tougher & thicker ones. For the handles, we choose durable microfiber leather and ribbon to ensure durability. As we deeply know you need a much more durable laptop tote work bag. We stand by our product quality with excellent service.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Work Bags
Work bags are designed to hold laptops and other supplies like iPads, files and tools, plus personal items like water bottles, makeup, cellphones, glasses and your lunch. You’ll find them in different materials like leather, faux leather and nylon, which will be the main factor in the price. The price of these items can range from about $20 to thousands of dollars.
The type of material will indicate how durable the bag is, for the most part. Faux leather is a good option; you can find it in various colors and textures. While leather and thick canvas can be heavy-duty, both can be harder to clean. Nylon is durable, easy to clean and usually more flexible, making a bag more versatile. However, in some cases, it might not look professional enough for work, usually depending on your job.
Some work bags look like large carry-all purses, complete with top handles and shoulder straps. Others are backpacks, which can be easier to carry. Be careful with either of these options because they can hurt your back over time when worn incorrectly. Look for lightweight bags with padded, wide shoulder straps, and do not overload the insides with too many things.
The main concern when shopping for work bags is a main protective compartment to house your laptop. It should be padded to protect the computer in case the bag gets shaken, banged, bumped or dropped; you won’t want the screen to get cracked. Other features to look for include built-in USB charging ports, key fobs, zippered outer pockets and a good number of interior pockets. If you want it to hold up to the elements, you’ll want a water-resistant or waterproof bag.
The Work Bag Buying Guide
- If you head out to other destinations (dinners, meetings) after work, look for work bags that can quickly transition from the office to more formal occasions.
- Never let anything rest on your backpack when your laptop is inside, as it could cause damage.
- Be careful if you store drinks inside your work bag with electronics because leakage could also lead to irreparable damage.
- Turn off your laptop (or put it in sleep mode) when it is inside your bag, or it might overheat.
- Keep valuables inside your work bag. Never store them in the outside compartments, and stay aware of your surroundings.
- If you use a nylon work bag and take it to the beach, remove all the sand before using it for work.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide