BUG HULL Pill Organizer 3-Times-A-Day
Last updated date: May 20, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Pill Organizers 3-Times-A-Day and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Pill Organizer 3-Times-A-Day you should buy.
Update as May 20, 2021:
Checkout The Best Pill Organizer 3-Times-A-Day for a detailed review of all the top pill organizers 3-times-a-day.
Each compartment in this pill organizer 3-times-a-day can hold six fish oil capsules or large vitamins. You'll get seven days of pill boxes that fit inside a larger one, and each box has three compartments for morning, noon and evening. Keep your pills for the week together, or remove each day's box to take along with you.
In our analysis, the BUG HULL BUG HULL Pill Organizer 3-Times-A-Day placed 3rd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Large Capacity Pill Organizer - Can storage 6 fish oils or 6 large vitamins in each compartments. No More Pop-Open - The lids close tightly all the time, will never pop-open and dump pills out in your purse. Bpa Free - Our medicine organizers are made of food grade plastic, safe for medical use. Ultra Durable - This pill dispenser is over 1 mm thick, you are expected to use it for over 5 years. Over all size: 8x4.4x1.4 inches, individual compartment size: 1.2x1x0.8 inches.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Pill Organizers 3-Times-A-Day
Keeping track of your medications can be challenging, especially if you have to take them more than once a day. If you have multiple medications going morning, noon and night, it’s easy for one or two doses to fall through the cracks.
A daily routine is key to staying on track. It’s important to get in the practice of taking your pills at a certain time each day. If you have medications you need to take with food, breakfast, lunch and dinnertime can be ideal. Soon, you’ll find it’s automatic.
But the best tool you can have in your kit is a pill organizer. These boxes not only keep everything in one place, but you’ll also be able to tell, at a glance, whether you’ve taken your medication that day.
If you have to take pills three times a day, look for an organizer that has three compartments, one for morning, one for afternoon and one for evening. You can buy these as one big unit, but that makes your pill organizer fairly large. Newer organizer sets give you a separate three-compartment box for each day, then a larger box to store everything in. This allows you to take that day’s pills along with you.
The Pill Organizer 3-Times-A-Day Buying Guide
- In addition to the right pill organizer, you’ll also need a way to keep yourself on track. One method is to put your pillbox where you’ll see it when you’re doing things like getting your coffee in the morning or making dinner at night. Another is to set timers to remind yourself that it’s time to take your medication.
- You might not be able to use your pill organizer for all your medications. Some medications may need to stay in the original container while others have to be refrigerated. Check the directions carefully before moving your pills to an organizer. If you have doubts, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- Check out the size of the compartments in any pillbox you choose. If you take large-sized medications like fish oil, you may have to be pickier about your organizer, especially if you’re required to take two or three larger pills at once.
- The printing on some pill containers tends to fade or wear off over time. Keep this in mind. You may find the printing wears out before the container itself does.
- The lid on each container is important, as well. You’ll want one that stays firmly in place; otherwise, your medications might spill out in your bag. But if a lid is too tight, you may struggle to open and close it.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide