Buffalo Games Pac-Man Game
Last updated date: May 27, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Board Games For Kids 10 And Up and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Board Game For Kids 10 And Up you should buy.
Update as May 27, 2021:
Checkout The Best Board Games For Kids 10 And Up for a detailed review of all the top board games for kids 10 and up.
Those who loved the classic arcade Pac-Man game will love this board game version. It even makes the same arcade sounds. This is a collaborative play game for two to five players.
In our analysis, the Buffalo Games Buffalo Games Pac-Man Game placed 7th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
PAC-MAN - The Board Game Rediscover the arcade classic all over again! Master the maze, beat the ghosts, get your initials by the high score! Stay alert, move quick, and be smart. Gulp down power pellets and eat the ghosts for extra points in this collaborative and competitive game. Game contains 1 maze game board (4 parts), 1 electronic PAC-MAN pawn, 4 ghost pawns, 35 level 1 ghost cards, 5 level 2 ghost cards, 3 yellow PAC-MAN dice, 4 ghost eyes tokens, 4 power pellet tokens, 16 blue ghost tokens, 3 fruit tokens, 3 PAC-MAN life tokens, 4 scoring pieces, 1 high score note pad.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Board Games For Kids 10 And Up
Board games are an excellent activity for kids 10 and up. They help kids to focus on their strategic skills as well as work on their verbal communication. Plus, board games bring out everyone’s competitive side and add a playful energy to the activity. When selecting board games for kids 10 and up, consider the developmental milestones of the players involved. How old is each of the players and what level of understanding do they have when it comes to game strategy and rules.
Another important factor is playing time. Younger children have a shorter attention span than older kids, so they may not want to play games that can last several hours. Some board games for kids 10 and up last around 30 minutes while others can last over two hours. Be sure to think about whether the players will enjoy a collaborative game or a competitive game. Some kids prefer to work together as a group and all try and win against the game, while those with a major competitive streak like to beat the other players.
The Board Game For Kids 10 And Up Buying Guide
- The best way to pick a board game for kids 10 and up is to focus on their interests. For example, if your kids are into Disney, a board game that explores a Disney movie or a certain set of characters will hold their interest. Consider focusing on characters other than the main hero and heroine in Disney movies, such as the villains. If kids are into comedy and being silly, then a board game or card game that is meant to make everyone laugh will be a hit on game night. For those who are more serious and like long-term strategy, opt for a game that encourages planning, focus and thinking several moves ahead.
- Be sure to think about whether the board game can be played with friends and family of multiple ages or whether it’s designed for one age group. Being able to enjoy the game with older or younger people provides more flexibility.
- Consider how many pieces the board game has and how convenient it is to clean and store. Some board games come with lots of small pieces, which can be hazardous for homes with young children.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide