Buddeez Stackable 1.75-Gallon Drink Dispenser, 2-Pack
Last updated date: October 9, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Drink Dispensers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Drink Dispenser you should buy.
This innovative drink dispenser is perfect for apartments or other tight areas. You can stack multiple dispensers while in use or in storage. They have a convenient tray at the top for garnishes and cups. In our analysis of 40 expert reviews, the Buddeez Buddeez Stackable 1.75-Gallon Drink Dispenser, 2-Pack placed 4th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note October 9, 2020:
Checkout The Best Drink Dispenser for a detailed review of all the top drink dispensers.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
2 Pack Cold Beverage Drink Dispenser Stackable 1.75 Gallon with Chalkboard Label
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Drink Dispensers
If you love entertaining with lots of people at your place, having a beverage dispenser is a good idea. This is a large drink serving vessel, typically made of glass, that has a spigot at the bottom. You fill up the vessel with whatever beverage you want to serve and guests can then use the spigot to take out their drinks on their own. It’s an excellent self-serve option at parties that reduces mess and spills you commonly get with bottles and cartons. Plus, the drink dispenser looks whimsical because it’s clear, so you can add in different fruits and herbs to create a fanciful and delicious signature drink.
Often called an infusion jar, spigot jar or glass urn, a drink dispenser is a versatile serving vessel. You can put almost any kind of drink in there as long as it is liquid enough to go through the spigot. Thicker beverages like smoothies and bubble tea cannot fit through most spigots. However, you can serve sangria, ice tea, punch and other alcoholic and non-alcoholic concoctions.
Most drink dispensers are made out of glass, while others also include stainless steel, ceramic and acrylic materials. The key benefit to the glass drink dispenser is that you can see inside. This is beneficial for the guests because they can get a good look at the drink, and it’s beneficial to the host because you know when you need to refill it. Ceramic is a great option if you’re looking for durability and longevity. Stainless steel beverage dispensers are easy to clean and have a unique aesthetic. Acrylic is an almost unbreakable material, so it’s a good option for homes with children.
DWYM Fun Fact
If you want to infuse your beverage with additional flavor and make it more visually appealing, add in slices of different kinds of fruit, such as lemons, oranges, strawberries and blackberries. You can also put in slices of cucumber for a more savory flavor. Don’t forget the herbs like basil and mint. If you want to make sure the fruit and herbs don’t clog the spigot, be sure to stir the drink every hour or so to keep the fruit from fully setting at the bottom near the spigot. To keep your drink extra cool, add in frozen grapes and blueberries.
The Drink Dispenser Buying Guide
- Consider how you will be using the drink dispenser. This will help you determine the best one for your needs. For example, do you see yourself entertaining every weekend and using the drink dispenser to make fancy signature drinks? Or do you plan to use the drink dispenser in your day-to-day life and make a big batch of cucumber water? Is the drink dispenser for kids’ birthday parties or for formal social gatherings?
- Consider storage when purchasing a drink dispenser. Do you have room to keep the vessel when not in use, as they can be fairly large. Keep in mind that you can also find stackable drink dispensers, which is key if you have a small space and want to have multiple drink dispensers. This is a an excellent way to maximize your space.
- Drink dispensers are available in multiple sizes. You can find small ones under a gallon to larger ones that are three to five gallons. Consider how many people the drink dispenser will be serving at one time most often, and select the size that will fit best in your kitchen or dining room.
- The spigot is an important element to look at because you don’t want your drink dispenser to leak or leave a mess every time a guest pours themselves a drink. Most drink dispenser spigots are made from plastic or stainless steel. Both options are durable, though a plastic spigot can sometimes become lose after years of use. However, they are still a great option for occasional party use. Stainless steel is a good choice if you plan to use the drink dispenser on a daily basis as they are highly durable and secure.
- Some drink dispensers come with a separate ice infuser that is either in the center of the drink dispenser or underneath it. You fill the section with ice to keep your drink cool without having the melted ice dilute your beverage. This is especially handy in the summer months or in warm climates.