Bubba’s Rowdy Friends Commercial Strength Enzyme Urine Destroyer
Last updated: February 26, 2023
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Urine Destroyers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Urine Destroyer you should buy.
You'll get a wide variety of uses from this odor eliminator, which can be used as a spot treatment or in carpet cleaners and steam machines. This cleaner uses a natural bio-enzymatic formula that attacks stains all the way to the carpet pad. You can use it for cleaning carpets, laundry, automotive cleanup, kitchen cleaning and much more.In our analysis of 30 expert reviews, the Bubba's Rowdy Friends Commercial Strength Enzyme Urine Destroyer placed 9th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Scientifically formulated to be more potent than other pet odor enzyme cleaners for your flooring, upholstery, area rugs and carpets, yet safe to use around kids and pets. Permanently destroys pet enzyme odors and stains
What experts liked
Urine Destroyer Rankings
Pets can make a home a happier place to live, but they do come with a few inconveniences. One is the inevitable accident. Even with the best training, it’s hard to avoid the occasional spot of urine on your floors. It could happen in the early days of pet ownership, as you’re trying to provide training. Some older dogs have accidents, too, though, whether as a result of a health problem or some other issue.
But pet urine can cause permanent damage to flooring and fabrics. The pH of urine increases as it hardens, making it more difficult to remove. It also starts to attract bacteria, eventually discoloring the surface. Over time, it changes the structure of the carpet, making even professional carpet cleaning ineffective.
The problem with urine is that as tough as the stain is to remove, the odor is even tougher. Removing the bacteria causing the odor often isn’t enough. You need a product designed to eliminate all traces of the bacteria to make sure the odor is gone forever.
If you have carpet, pet urine will sink far beneath the surface. The liquid will sink all the way to the carpet pad beneath the carpet and sometimes even to the flooring beneath. This is why it’s important to take action quickly when an accident happens. But you also should look for a product that promises to get deep within the fibers of the carpet to clear urine odors from the pad.
- The sooner you can remove the source of the odor, the better. Urine is easiest to remove when it’s first deposited, which is when it’s in its most acid state. That means if you have a pet in the house, or plan to, you should have a urine stain remover on hand at all times and take action as soon as an accident happens.
- Products with a high pH can remain on the carpet, attracting dirt and staining the carpet permanently. Avoid ammonia-based urine destroyers or oxygen bleaches.
- As effective as urine sprays and powders can be for spot cleaning, a professional carpet cleaning service goes much further to fully remove urine. These services will pull back the carpet, remove the pad, clean the backing of the carpet with enzyme treatment and install a new pad beneath the carpet.
- If you have pets or children crawling around on the floor, you’ll want to make sure any product you purchase is safe. Look for one that uses natural enzymes and keeps the use of chemicals at a minimum.
- Urine can leave behind a sticky residue in addition to the odor. You’ll need an enzyme that can remove that residue.