Bubba’s Professional Pet Stain Removing Natural Carpet Cleaner
Last updated date: September 12, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Natural Carpet Cleaners and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Natural Carpet Cleaner you should buy.
Update as September 10, 2021:
Checkout The Best Natural Carpet Cleaner for a detailed review of all the top natural carpet cleaners.
If you have dogs or cats in your home, you'll want to consider this natural carpet cleaner. It does an excellent job of removing tough odors and stains, including those left behind by your beloved pets. The cleaner is also designed to remove allergen particles, which makes it a good choice for allergy sufferers.
In our analysis of 35 expert reviews, the Bubba's Professional Pet Stain Removing Natural Carpet Cleaner placed 2nd when we looked at the top 14 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Top Customer Rated Carpet Shampoo Cleaner-Other Odor and Stain Removers Fail Where We Succeed. Our Carpet Cleaner Solution Uses 1oz of Detergent Per Gallon of Water in Any Carpet Cleaning Machine. Professional Commercial Grade Cleaning Solutions for Home Use: Great as a Cat Urine Odor Remover, Pet Stain Remover. Removes Cat Odor, Dog Odor and Eliminates Tough Urine Smell Stains in Carpet. Use In Any National Brand Carpet Shampooer: Can Be Used In Bissell, Hoover, Rug Doctor or any Cleaning Machines. Also Use as Area Rug Cleaner or Upholstery Cleaner for Pet Stains and Odors. Most Carpet Cleaners Require The Use of More Carpet Cleaning Detergent. Ours is Very Concentrated - Economical. Most Carpet Shampooing Jobs Will Only Use 1 to 3 oz of Solution Per Room for Cleaning. A Simple Solution for Green Carpet Cleaning. All Our Pet Cleaners are Guaranteed: Love It or Your Money Back. Proudly Made in USA and Used in Hotels, Indoor Dog Kennels and Other Commercial Facilities.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Natural Carpet Cleaners
Regularly cleaning your carpets is a great way to extend their life. It also keeps dust and allergens to a minimum, which is important if you have any allergy sufferers in your home. When choosing a carpet cleaning solution, you’ll want to look for a brand that contains natural ingredients, instead of one with harsh chemicals.
As you begin examining natural carpet cleaner product labels, check to make sure there are no dyes, perfumes, bleach, sulfates, parabens, alcohol or caustics. Instead, opt for a cleaner that uses plant-based ingredients and essential oils and botanical extracts for added fragrance, like the Biokleen Carpet and Rug Shampoo, 64-Ounce.
Review whether the cleaner is meant for use by hand or via a carpet cleaning machine. Some cleaners are safe for both. They are highly concentrated as well, so you can get 20 gallons of cleaner from just one 25 fl. oz. bottle.
If you have pets, you’ll want a deep cleaning solution that specifically states it’s tough on pet odors and stains. The product should also free of toxins and safe for use in homes that have pets and children running around.
Deodorizing is just as important as cleaning. Look for a bottle that leaves your carpets and upholstery with a clean fresh scent. It should never mask odors, but instead use a plant-based surfactant that lifts the bad odors away with the stains.
Finally, review the natural carpet cleaner’s product label to determine if it has any additional uses. Some brands can be used to spot clean clothing, give your laundry detergent a boost and even deodorize your gym bag. Multi-purpose cleaners save you money, as you won’t have to purchase separate products for each cleaning job.
The Natural Carpet Cleaner Buying Guide
- It might take several applications to get the stains out, especially if the stains have already set in the carpet fibers.
- Some users may find some of the carpet cleaning solutions have strong odors. You may want to wear a mask while working with the product.
- Even though natural carpet cleaners are plant-based, you’ll still need to keep them out of reach of children and pets. It’s best to use a child lock on any cabinets that contain chemicals, whether natural or not.
- Always vacuum your carpet and pre-treat any stains before you use a carpet cleaning machine. As you fill the carpet cleaning machine, keep in mind that most cleaning solutions are concentrated. Refer to the product label to determine how much cleaning solution you need to add.
- Look for any special certifications that may set one brand apart from another. For example, you may find a Leaping Bunny Certification on the product label, or a Certified Cruelty-Free symbol.
- Check to see if the manufacturer supports any charities. Some brands donate 1% of their proceeds to causes that benefit the environment, while others give away 10% of their earnings to animals in need.
- When comparing the price of natural carpet cleaners, you must first determine whether it is a spot cleaner or a carpet cleaner. After that, you’ll need to consider how many ounces of cleaning solution the bottles contain. For example, spot cleaners are cheaper than full carpet cleaners. When it comes to carpet cleaners, two brands may charge the same amount, but one brand may actually contain eight ounces less than the other. The one with the most ounces is the more affordable option.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide