Btromeshy Hanging Jewelry Organizer
Last updated date: January 24, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Jewelry Chests and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Jewelry Chest you should buy.
Editor's Note January 24, 2020:
Checkout The Best Jewelry Chest for a detailed review of all the top jewelry chests.
The Btromeshy Hanging Jewelry Organizer has multiple pockets, including 56 clear vinyl pockets, eight zipper pockets and nine hook-and-loops.
In our analysis of 66 expert reviews, the Btromeshy Btromeshy Hanging Jewelry Organizer placed 4th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
★Double-sided design 56 clear-vinyl pockets and 9 hook and loops. ★Hook Loop avoid long necklace getting a tangle up with another. ★Transparent PVC window, easily view and pick out the jewelry .soft and endurable (Hanger Included). ★Made of soft Non-woven polyster fabrics, very comfortable material. ★Removable heavy duty aluminum hanger. ★Each pocket easily holds more than one item. ★Can be hanged in the wardrobe,closet, door and wall. ★It can fold easily for travel and is substantial enough to hold all your jewelry. ★This organizer is perfect for pendants, rings, chains, watches, bracelets, and even cosmetics or nail polish! Package Including: 1XJewelry organizer 1X Metal Hanger
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Jewelry Chests
As your jewelry collection begins to grow, you need a safe place to store and organize each of the pieces. A jewelry chest will help you do just that. As you begin your hunt for the best jewelry box, you’ll want to examine the features of each to ensure they meet your specific needs.
Begin looking at the size and weight of the jewelry chest. Smaller chests are perfect for tweens who are just beginning to wear jewelry, as well as individuals who need a case to transport their jewelry from one location to another. The Vlando Jewelry Box is a good option for this, as it weighs just over four pounds and has a convenient carrying handle on top.
Check the security of the box next. The QBeel Jewelry Box with Lock comes with a lock and key. While the box itself can be picked up and carried off, the lock deters party guests and home maintenance workers from browsing through your items. Also, the lock will keep small children in the home from accessing any pieces of jewelry that can be swallowed or flushed down a toilet.
Determine how much jewelry the chest can actually hold. It’s also helpful for the jewelry box to have multiple types of storage to accommodate the different pieces of jewelry. For example, the SONGMICS Mounted Jewelry Armoire with Mirror has 84 ring slots, 32 necklace hooks, 90 earring slots, 48 earring holes, five shelves for bracelets and two drawers for brooches and pins.
Consider any extras that make the jewelry chest stand out. For example, you may prefer a box with LED lights and a mirror. A model that hangs from your closet door instead of one that sits on your dresser may be best. Of course, style also matters. The Kendal Leather Jewelry Box is great if you’re interested in a model that is more elegant than playful. It has a black leather finish and is hand-lined using a delightful suede fabric.
The Jewelry Chest Buying Guide
- Every once in a while, you’ll want to clean your jewelry box to keep any dust and debris from harming your jewels. A moist microfiber cloth is all you need to wipe down the exterior of your jewelry box. To clean the inside, remove the jewelry and then use a vacuum cleaner attachment to extract the dust. If you experienced any spills, you can use a wet lint-free cloth to clean it up. Should there be any unpleasant odors, a quick squirt of a deodorizing spray will do the trick. Wait for the interior fabric to dry completely before adding your jewelry back to the chest.
- It can be helpful to toss a few silica gel packs in your jewelry chest. This will keep the environment dry, as moisture can cause jewelry to turn color.
- Keep the lid to your jewelry box closed when not in use. Sunlight is another factor that can negatively affect the pieces in your jewelry collection.
- Jewelry boxes make an excellent gift for Christmas, a birthday, Mother’s Day or even a bridal shower.
- Check the length of any money-back guarantees. Most don’t last past 30 days. Give your jewelry chest a thorough once over when you buy it, so you can promptly return it for a refund if anything is amiss.
- Size plays the biggest roll in the price of a jewelry chest. The QBeel Jewelry Box with Lock and the Vlando Jewelry Box are more basic, and therefore, the most affordable. You’ll find the Kendal Leather Jewelry Box falls in the middle of the price range, as it has a larger number of compartments and an elegant leather finish. The SONGMICS Mounted Jewelry Armoire with Mirror is the most costly, thanks to its size, ability to be hung on a closet door and the inclusion of a lock and key.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide