Bsisme Boar Bristle Detangling Paddle Brush
Last updated date: April 4, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Paddle Hair Brushes and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Paddle Hair Brush you should buy.
In our analysis of 19 expert reviews, the Bsisme Bsisme Boar Bristle Detangling Paddle Brush placed 6th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note May 5, 2020:
Checkout The Best Paddle Hair Brush for a detailed review of all the top paddle hair brushes.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
CARE FOR YOUR HAIR : Easily gets through thin to thick hair and detangle knots with ease ,while the boar bristles help distributing natural oil from your scalp down the ends of hair evenly to prevent hair breakage, seal in split ends and reduce frizzy.Daily use for improving hair texture and obtaining healthier,smoother softer and shinier hair. PORTER OF NATURAL POWER : The natural oil which your scalp secrete everyday is the best and most effective natural conditioner.The scale structure of boar bristles is most similar to human hair that can help to spread hair natural oil from the scalp to the tail of hair, heal dry and frivolous hair while removing excess oil to say goodbye to greasy head. CRAFTS of MIXED PRODUCTION : Natural boar bristles can easily remove the dust on the hair, oil ,dandruff and dirt on the scalp, dredge hair cells to avoid blockage.The nylon bristles help to glide through any hair type combing out tangles effortlessly, massages and stimulates your scalp safely, and promotes increased blood flow circulation that may help improve hair growth. HAIR BRUSH CLEANER AND HAIR COMB : It comes with a custom-made hair brush cleaner which can help to remove excess hair, dust, fluff and dandruff from the boar bristle brush safely to exten the longevity of your hair brush and retain its nourishing effect.Natural fine-toothed wooden comb with delicate carving pattern, you can carry it with you and keep your hair online at all times and keep your own style. ESCORT FOR YOUR SILKY LOCKS : Indulge your hair to a smooth treatment with the best brush you've ever used which suitable for kinds of hair types.If you’re not impressed,we confidently refund or replace all Bsisme hair brushes within 60-Day, and 1 year assurance for quality. We will always serve you, we sell not only hair brush, but also service.A game changer for hair, worth a try.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Paddle Hair Brushes
Do you feel that your hair tangles easily? Is frizz often a problem? If you answered yes to either of these questions, you’ll want to invest in a paddle hairbrush. Paddle brushes are also sometimes referred to as flat brushes. They are designed to leave your hair nice and smooth. You’ll need to keep your hair type and desired look in mind as you browse the available paddle brushes on the market.
Determine whether you’ll be using the brush while your hair is wet or dry. Although some models are listed as working on both wet and dry hair, others are designed for only one of these conditions. For example, the Wet Brush IntelliFlex Detangler Hair Brush Paddle uses a special AquaVent design, so that consumers can use it in the shower while their hair is still wet. The vents keep water from collecting inside the brush and aid the brush in drying quickly after each use.
Take a look at the brush’s construction next. Some models are made from plastic and others wood. The Nipoo Detangling Paddle Hair Brush is made from 100% bamboo, which is extremely durable. The bamboo bristles also have rounded tops that work to massage your scalp. This accomplishes two things. It evenly distributes your hair’s natural oils and it increases the circulation around your hair follicles.
Consider a paddle hairbrush that is gentle at detangling knots if you have small children at home. The BESTOOL Boar Bristle Hair Brush uses a combination of boar bristles and nylon pins to carefully work through knots without pulling hair or causing split ends.
Check for any bonus features that the paddle hairbrush may have to offer. There are models that are great for gift-giving, as they come with free cleaning tools and carry cases. The Osensia Ionic Minerals Paddle Brush infuses its bristles with ionic minerals that repel static, resist heat and leave hair with an attractive shine.
DWYM Fun Fact
Combs have been found by archaeologists, so we know man has been caring for his hair since close to the beginning of time. Of course, combs were initially used to keep hair free of bugs rather than as a beauty tool. While it isn’t clear when brushes began to be used instead of, or along with, combs, we do know that the ancient Egyptians, Romans and Greeks all had them.
Some of the first hairbrushes were constructed from shells, bones, animal hair and porcupine quills. It wasn’t until 1777 that hairbrushes were manufactured for the masses. While these brushes still used animal hairs to make the bristles, their handles were made from wood.
The Paddle Hair Brush Buying Guide
- When you take proper care of your paddle hair brush, you’ll extend its life. It’s a good idea to regularly remove any collected hair from the brush’s bristles. Some models actually come with complimentary cleaning tools. If yours doesn’t, you can use a comb to reach under the brush’s bristles to lift the hair high enough to pull out with your hand. Once every three weeks, you’ll also need to give the brush a wash. A little warm water and shampoo is all you need. Set the brush out in the sun to dry before you use it again.
- Soft bristles may not be ideal for individuals with thick and coarse hair. They also aren’t as effective at reducing frizz.
- Check to see if the paddle hairbrush you’re interested in is part of a beauty care line. Some have detanglers, shampoos and conditioners that are specifically made to be used in conjunction with the brush.
- Always look for a product warranty or guarantee before you buy. There are plenty of companies that back the purchase of their paddle hairbrushes with 100% customer satisfaction guarantees or 12-month quality guarantees.
- The price of paddle hairbrushes varies slightly based on extra features and the quality of materials used to create the brush. The BESTOOL Boar Bristle Hair Brush and the Wet Brush IntelliFlex Detangler Hair Brush Paddle are basic and affordable, while the Nipoo Detangling Paddle Hair Brush is priced slightly higher due to its all-natural bamboo construction. You’ll pay the most for the Osensia Ionic Minerals Paddle Brush, which has bristles infused with ionic minerals.