BROTOU Extra-Large Drawstring-Closure Soccer Ball Bag
Last updated date: August 4, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Soccer Ball Bags and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Soccer Ball Bag you should buy.
Update as August 4, 2022:
Checkout The Best Soccer Ball Bags for a detailed review of all the top soccer ball bags.
This highly durable soccer ball bag is made from durable polyester. The bottom fabric keeps sand and water away from the balls. The bag can hold 12 soccer balls at a time.
In our analysis, the BROTOU BROTOU Extra-Large Drawstring-Closure Soccer Ball Bag placed 2nd when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
EXTRA LARGR SPORTS BAG FOR BALLS: Measured at 40″ x 30″. It holds team jersey, practice balls, even water sports gear and laundry. Can hold 12 soccer balls (size 5), 15 footballs, 12 rugby balls or 8 basketballs. It is the one giant athletic ball bag mesh you will ever need for all your sports and outdoor events. HEAVY DUTY & DURABILITY: The soccer ball bag constructed from 600D polyester and rugged fine nylon mesh that design withstand the rugged condition of the field, the large weave mesh allows damp towels to breathe and dry out without getting sour-stinky. Bottom fabric design keep the sand or mud water away from your stuff and the mesh allows airflow to keep the content fresh. WATER & DIRT RESISTANT POCKET: Constructed from premium nylon use in bag for soccer ball. Put them in your pocket with your phone, whistle or stopwatch.which ensures your personal items are protected from unexpected elements. REDUCE SHOULDER PRESSURE: Other people’s sports mesh bag are all mesh, which will increase the pressure and friction of your shoulder when you carry it. Fortunately, Our ball bags mesh are filled nylon fabric on the side of the bag to reduce It can be carried comfortably for a long time under pressure.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Soccer Ball Bags
If you’re a soccer trainer or coach — or maybe you run a sports camp for children — then you know how difficult it can be to cart a lot of soccer balls around. They are big, bulky and don’t stack, so you need the right soccer ball bag to keep them together and easily transportable.
Size is one of the most important factors to consider when buying a soccer ball bag. Regardless of whether you need to bring four balls or 10, it’s best to go with a large bag. This way, you can not only carry the balls you need to bring, but any other related equipment can also fit easily in the bag. Many soccer bags are designed to fit 10 or 12 balls, but they also work just as well for smaller quantities without becoming awkward to lug.
When it comes to durability, you’re going to want something that is tough and able to withstand all the many surfaces you may drag the bag over. Carrying a soccer ball bag isn’t easy, so it’s likely that the bag may drag on the gym floor or even the asphalt in the parking lot. As a result, you want the bag to be made out of durable material that won’t tear after the first few uses. Polyester is an excellent choice here, especially thick layered polyester.
If you often find yourself with lots of different equipment, opt for a soccer bag that has several compartments in addition to the main ball section. You can find bags which have pockets that either use a zipper or don’t, the latter of which can be handy to storing shin pads, uniforms, keys, snacks, towels and so much more.
The Soccer Ball Bag Buying Guide
- If you find yourself having to carry the soccer ball bag for long distances, such as across a large parking lot to the field, you will probably notice your arms and back getting tired and uncomfortable pretty quickly. If this is the case, choose a soccer ball bag that is ergonomically designed. Often, this will include padded shoulder straps that are adjustable so you can find a position that is comfortable for you.
- Did you know you can find soccer ball bags that have two straps like a backpack? This design helps to disperse the weight more evenly across your back and shoulders, making carrying the heavy bag a breeze.
- Many games go forward rain or shine, so it’s best to choose a soccer ball bag that is waterproof or at least water resistant. This way, the material won’t absorb the water and become heavier and more difficult to carry. It will also dry quickly so you don’t have to deal with damp materials that may mold.
- Many people wonder if they can just use a regular duffel bag as a soccer ball bag. In some conditions, this works just as well. However, if you’re carrying a lot of balls, plus other game equipment, on a frequent basis, then you’ll want to choose a proper soccer ball bag that is hardy and built for the task. This way, it won’t tear or deteriorate with the heavy-duty usage like a different type of bag might.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide