BRONAX Compression Resistant Sole Women’s Slide Sandals
Last updated date: August 8, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Women's Slide Sandals and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Women's Slide Sandal you should buy.
Update as August 8, 2022:
Checkout The Best Women’s Slide Sandals for a detailed review of all the top women's slide sandals.
These trendy women’s slides are made from textured EVA material, come in more than 20 different colors and have a thick yet lightweight 1.7-inch platform sole topped with wide single straps. There are also treads on the bottoms of the heels to help with traction.
In our analysis, the BRONAX BRONAX Compression Resistant Sole Women's Slide Sandals placed 2nd when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Ethylene Vinyl Acetate sole. With 1.7 inch – 4.5cm thick sole that provides ultimate support and comfort to your feet. Rebound sole is lightweight and compression resistant, providing superior stability and shock absorption. The supportive nature of EVA material is suitable in relieving foot pain and other conditions that feet might be affected by. Broad single strap hugs the foot for excellent, snug fit. ATTENTION:The EVA material may shrink and deform at high temperatures, please do not expose them to the sun for a long time.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Women's Slide Sandals
The past few years have brought many changes to clothing and footwear, with comfort becoming an increasing priority for manufacturers and consumers. EVA (ethylene-vinyl acetate) is a stretchy, rubber-like polymer in flexibility and softness. Manufacturers use this plastic in shoe midsoles and soles like sandals and sneakers. They are incredibly lightweight, softer, more flexible than rubber and great for shock absorption.
Some EVA slides are as soft as marshmallows, while others are firmer. The styles are popular because they feel so good on the feet; wearers compare it to walking on clouds. Some feature molded footbeds, which are on the firmer side; these are good for people with high or low arches and need added support.
Slide sandals usually have just one broad strap on the top, and if it is too wide for your foot, it will be unstable, and you could trip and fall. On the other hand, if the sandal is too tight, it will pinch the top and sides of your feet. Wearing the wrong one could also lead to foot fatigue, foot pain and heel or back pain. Many only come in half sizes, so you may need to order up or down a size.
If you plan to wear your slides to the beach, pool or shower, ensure they are waterproof. The softest slide sandals will compress over time and will probably not last you more than a few seasons. They are a lot of fun, though, and great to wear indoors or out. If you wear them outside or on slippery surfaces, check to see that the bottom of the soles has some kind of traction on them.
The Women's Slide Sandal Buying Guide
- EVA slide sandals are not known for their sweat-wicking properties, but the open designs keep them cooler.
- You can fold super-flexible EVA sandals to fit into bags and suitcases.
- Sneakers with EVA soles may help keep your feet warmer.
- EVA slides are great for the gym; you can wear them during showers to keep your feet free from bacteria.
- To clean EVA slides, remove the excess dirt with a clean toothbrush. Then, mix baking soda and water into a paste, and gently scrub the sandals with this and a toothbrush. Rinse with water and air dry. Dish soap can also clean EVA footwear.
- Do not put EVA sandals in your washer or dryer.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide