Britimes Metal Holder & Cork Mat Bottom Skull Coasters, 6-Pack
Last updated date: June 9, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Skull Coasters and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Skull Coaster you should buy.
Update as June 9, 2022:
Checkout The Best Skull Coasters for a detailed review of all the top skull coasters.
These easy-to-clean 4-inch skull coasters just need to be rinsed with water. They are made from ceramic with cork bottoms and are strong and absorbent. You get six coasters and a black metal holder to store them in a set.
In our analysis, the Britimes Britimes Metal Holder & Cork Mat Bottom Skull Coasters, 6-Pack placed 4th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
POPULAR DESIN & SET OF 6: Coasters with 6 or 3 different pattern which are frosted glaze on the surface, keep the pattern bright, beautiful and creative. Thick cork coasters base great for drinks hot or cold. STRONG ABSORBENT CERAMIC: Coaster upper layer is absorbent ceramic, which absorb ability better than normal Silicone coaster to keep your table dry. ANTI WEAR CORK: The back of coaster is cork to prevent table from Scratched and worn. And also provide additional gripping to the land, tightly stick to the desktop, easily handles bumps and drops. SUITABLE SIZE & EASY TO CLEAN: Coaster diameter 4inch, suitable for all glasses, mug, cup. Easy to clean, more convenient to clean than silicone coaster, just rinse it by water. BEAUTIFUL DECORATION AND GIFTS: These classic natural coasters for drinks are the preferred pick among professional bartenders, everyday families, also the perfect decoration for parties. Great to decorate your kitchen, living room, bedroom or office and so on. Perfect to sent to friends as a gift and housewarming gifts.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Skull Coasters
Having drinks with friends or family is a great way to unwind and relax. However, it’s never fun when you end up with water marks all over your furniture, the little rings staining fabric and wood and causing metal to rust. This is why having coasters around your home is so important — this way, no matter where you are, you have a safe place to put your drink. However, coasters aren’t just functional; they can also be decorative and showcase your style. If you have a love for the visuals and symbolism of the macabre, you may enjoy skull coasters.
As you’re looking for skull coasters, you may want to start out by figuring out your style and determining what message you want to convey. For example, do you like cheeky humor? In that case, you may go for a humorous coaster that has a skeleton showing a rock-on sign. If you prefer a more gothic look, then opt for a skull coaster that contains other gothic imagery such as flying ravens. To evoke pirates, you’ll want a skull and crossbones-inspired version. Consider what other skull imagery you have in your home and whether the coaster will work with your existing décor as well.
When it comes to materials for skull coasters, you have a few options. For example, coasters can be made from materials such as wood, ceramic, sandstone, silicone and more. You can even find coasters made from yarn and crochet. Silicone is a durable choice for coasters because it is strong and easy to clean. Ceramic and sandstone, while absorbent, may be vulnerable to chip[ing, while wood, paper or cardboard ones may get ruined if wet. A non-scratch bottom of cork may be helpful in protecting furniture.
Skull coasters, like all coasters, are available in different quantities. You can find skull coasters in sets of two, four or six, and sometimes more as well. Think about how many guests you have over at one time or how many people live in your home to determine how many coasters you will need. Keep in mind that you can also purchase multiple sets of the same coasters to get a higher quantity.
And also consider that you might want to display your cool coasters even when they’re not being used. So, look at whether or not they stack well and if there’s a holder that will keep them handy and out in the open at all times.
The Skull Coaster Buying Guide
- Standard coasters may be square or circular. They typically measure about 3 inches in diameter, or 3 by 3 inches, but you can find larger ones that go up to 6 inches in diameter, or 6 by 6 inches. Check to see how big the base of your glasses is so that you can get coasters that are larger than that size. Coasters that are smaller than your glasses won’t be as useful at protecting your furniture from water spots.
- Coasters can get sticky from drinks spilling on them, so it’s best to look at how to clean the coasters before you buy them. Some coasters are dishwasher safe, which makes cleanup a breeze because you can wash them at the same time as the glasses. Other coasters need to be hand-washed in the sink or simply wiped down with a damp cloth.
- How often should you use coasters? If you want to avoid any discoloration and stains on your furniture, it’s best to use coasters every time you set your drink down on a table — regardless of what you’re drinking. Even glasses that just contain plain water can discolor furniture, so it’s best to be safe and get into the habit of always using a coaster.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide