Briofox Anti-Rust Spring Tension Shower Curtain Rod
Last updated date: May 26, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Shower Curtain Rods and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Shower Curtain Rod you should buy.
Update as May 26, 2022:
Checkout The Best Shower Curtain Rods for a detailed review of all the top shower curtain rods.
With a measurement of 43-73 inches, this shower curtain rod has a capacity of up to 30 pounds. It comes in a variety of colors to help you find the perfect look for your bathroom. The material is extra-thick stainless steel, which will give you years of rust-resistant use.
In our analysis of 8 expert reviews, the Briofox Anti-Rust Spring Tension Shower Curtain Rod placed 3rd when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Non-Fall Down, Super-Large Non-Slip Plate, No Drilling, No Holes, Easily Install, Max Load 30 lbs. Never Rust, Super-Thick Stainless Steel (5 Years Non-Corrosion) and Easy Cleaning. Apply for All Surface, Include Wallpaper Wall, Tile Wall, Wooden Frame, Etc. FEATURES: SOLID AND STRONG, EASILY INSTALL, CORROSION RESISTANT, NO HOLES OR MARKS. Briofox Provides One-Year Limited Maintenance or Replacement.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Shower Curtain Rods
Tension rods make installing a new shower curtain easy. But although you won’t need to pull out the toolbox for a tension rod, there are still a few things you’ll need to know before shopping for one.
First, measure the space between the walls where you’ll connect the tension rod. To adequately create the tension necessary to hold the rod firmly in place, you’ll need to choose a rod that’s a couple of inches longer than the measurement you come up with.
In addition to easy installation, tension rods are great for rental properties. If you’re a renter, you won’t want to leave permanent marks on the wall, so having a curtain rod you don’t have to mount is a big bonus.
But tension rods can damage drywall, so you’ll need to be careful. If the wall doesn’t have enough stud support, a tightly-wedged curtain rod can press against the wall, causing permanent damage. For best results, use a stud finder to locate the studs before you decide on installation points for your tension rod.
Once you’ve decided on a size, you’ll need to choose a design that works for the look you’re trying to create in your bathroom. You can find curtain rods in a variety of finishes, from silver to bronze and beyond, to help you perfectly complement your bathroom’s look.
The Shower Curtain Rod Buying Guide
- To make things easier for yourself, slide the curtain rings onto the rod before you attach it to the wall.
- Some curtain rods curve outward to give you extra elbow room while you’re showering.
- Weight capacity is important to consider. While shower curtains and liners aren’t very heavy, you’ll want to find a curtain rod that can at least handle 20-30 pounds of weight without struggling.
- Shower curtain rods are exposed to extreme moisture, usually on a daily basis. Stainless steel is great at holding up in these conditions without rusting or corroding.
- If you’re installing your tension rod on surfaces like tile, you’ll need to look for one that’s designed to resist slipping.
- Rods that have ends that protrude may prove challenging when it’s time to put on the shower curtain rings. Some make it easier with a removable end that lets you easily slide the rings on.
- Tension rods with an adjustable design give you a little wiggle room in meeting the measurements.
- If you’re purchasing a rod for an especially large or small shower area, you’ll be limited in your choices. You’ll have to shop around until you find a shower rod that’s available in a wider range of sizes.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide