Brimma Fruit Infuser Water Bottle, 32 oz
Last updated date: December 5, 2019
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top 1 Stocking Stuffers For Mom and dug through the reviews from 9 of the most popular review sites including Review Unbox, Bestalyze, iPerfect List, Food Shark Marfa, Disneysmmoms, Garage Gym Power, Fruit Infused Waters, Mild Vs Wild Beauty, Stay Healthy Ways and more. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Stocking Stuffer For Mom you should buy.
If you're on a budget, but still want to get your mom a quality stocking stuffer, you'll want to go with the Brimma Fruit Infuser Water Bottle, 32 oz. This top-rated product is not only BPA-free, but also approved by the FDA. It can be filled with just about any fruit, giving the water some much needed flavor. This is especially helpful for individuals who need to drink more water, but don't particularly like it. In our analysis of 35 expert reviews, the Brimma Brimma Fruit Infuser Water Bottle, 32 oz placed 1st when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note December 5, 2019:
Checkout The Best Stocking Stuffers For Mom for a detailed review of all the top stocking stuffers for mom.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
Hydration For Your Short & Long Term Health Staying hydrated has never been more important than it is today, but most people aren’t all that crazy about drinking glass after glass of plain water. And who could blame them? Water is plain, water is boring, and water is tasteless – and since we live in a sea of flavor packed alternatives (usually swimming in sugar and potential dangerous chemical additives), it’s easy to see why we skip the healthy option altogether. But not anymore! Enjoy Maximum Hydration With The Brimma 32oz Fruit Infuser Bottle! - Easy To Use - 100% BPA Free - Smart Leak Proof Design - Convenient Carrying Handle - LARGE 32 OZ - Secure Locking Lid - 2-in-1 Remove Infuser And Makes For A Great Stand Alone Water Bottle - Easy To Clean - High Quality Shatterproof Eatman Tritan Plastic - Fruit infusion technology and capsule forces flavor into everyday water, making it tastier than any sports drink - Save money while improving your health at the same time! Just add fruit! This fruit infuser water bottle system guarantees that you’ll be able to enjoy the healthiest and most flavorful water no matter where you are. Perfect for the home, office, gym, yoga, crossfit, sports, hiking, cycling, camping, as a unique gift, and more - you’re going to love our fruit infuser water bottle! And That's Not All... Enjoy Our Lifetime Warranty Risk Free - 100% Money Back So get your Brimma Infused Water Bottle today. Just click the add to cart button above.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Stocking Stuffers For Mom
Stockings aren’t just for kids. Moms and dad’s love them too. A father can start a tradition by taking his kids out shopping for a few small items that mom would love. The kids can help wrap and place the gifts in the stocking to surprise mom with on Christmas morning. If you need a few ideas as to what to include in the stocking, read the helpful tips below to get started.
Consider any health and fitness goals mom may be planning for the new year. Depending on your budget, you may want to pick up a gift card for a few personal training sessions at the local gym, a pair of grippy yoga socks, a smartwatch with an app that monitors your health or a sport headband. The Brimma Fruit Infuser Water Bottle, 32 oz is an excellent choice, and it’s affordable as well. Mom can fill the basket with her favorite fruits, add water twist the lid on and head out for a run. The lid locks, so it won’t spill or leak, even if mom is being active.
Add a few personal care or grooming items to the stocking. Hair accessories, such as scrunchies, bobby pins and clips are always appreciated. Trial size deodorants, hair sprays and mouthwashes help to fill up the small spaces within the stocking. The Tseoa Manicure / Pedicure Kit, 12-Piece Set is a nice addition, as it comes in a luxurious travel case. Each of the tools inside the kit are made from durable stainless steel. Your mom will be able to use the items in the set for everything from tweezing her eyebrows to removing blackheads to giving herself a mani-pedi.
Include items that leave your mom feeling pampered. Scented lotions, exfoliating face masks and foot scrubs do just that. Of course, many products on the market contain harsh chemicals that aren’t good for mom’s skin. You’ll want to opt for a product like the Burt’s Bees Tips and Toes Kit Gift Set, which is made from all-natural ingredients. Each of the items in the set is designed to soften and hydrate the skin. You’ll get hand cream made with honey and grapeseed oil, a lip balm made with pomegranate and a foot cream made with coconut.
Finish off the stocking with a piece of jewelry. If your mom loves butterflies, a set of butterfly earrings will put a smile on her face. Perhaps you’d like to go with a necklace that says “Mom” and features the birthstones of all of the children in the family. Should your mom enjoy wearing bracelets, why not select one that has a dual purpose. The Romanda Aromatherapy Bracelet is not only beautiful to wear, but also has eight colored cotton felt pads for adding her favorite essential oils. The pads can be washed and reused, which means mom can use a different scent each day.
DYWM Fun Fact
Although there is no definitive proof of how the Christmas stocking first came about, there is a popular legend that involves a father with three daughters. The father was considered poor and worried that his lack of funds would result in his daughters being unable to marry. St. Nicholas happened to be in town and decided to help the family by quietly sneaking in the house and filling the girls’ stockings, which had been hung by the fireplace to dry, with gold coins. This provided the means necessary for the daughters to wed.
Here are a few additional fun facts that you may not know about the Christmas stocking:
- The Children’s Society in London made the world’s largest Christmas stocking to date. It was created back in 2007 and measured 106 ft 9 in long and 49 ft 1 in wide. Just to give you an idea of how big the stocking really was, it was said to hold as many as 1,000 gifts.
- Approximately 94% of households in America follow the tradition of hanging stockings and filling them with a variety of goodies. How much each parent spends on their child’s stocking varies, however.
- There are over 73 million children in the United States. That’s a lot of stockings for Santa to fill!
The Stocking Stuffer For Mom Buying Guide
- Check that the company offers a money-back or customer satisfaction guarantee. You don’t want to deal with the frustration of returning any items that do not live up to their claims. A company that stands behind its products will make things right without a hassle.
- If any of the stocking stuffers are made out of plastic, check that they are BPA-free. You’ll also want to see an FDA approval on any food-related gifts.
- Check how easy the stocking stuffer is to clean. Moms are busy and something that will take a lot of time and special care may not be the best choice.
- Look for the word “hypoallergenic” on the stocking stuffer’s product label if your mom has sensitive skin or suffers from any allergies.
- Items that come in charming gift boxes are always a plus, as you won’t have to add any wrapping paper to the item, which would take up more room in the stocking.
- Add a few pieces of your mom’s favorite candy to the stocking to help take up any empty spaces, such as between the stocking stuffer items or at the base of the foot of the stocking.
- While you may be tempted to purchase items that you like for your mom’s stocking, it’s important that you take the time to think about the things that your mom enjoys. Make a list of her favorite colors, scents, hobbies, animals, flowers, etc. and take the list with you when you shop.
- You don’t have to spend a fortune on stocking stuffers. Many of these items are super affordable. You’ll find the Burt’s Bees Tips and Toes Kit Gift Set and the Tseoa Manicure / Pedicure Kit, 12-Piece Set are on the lower end of the price scale; however, the Brimma Fruit Infuser Water Bottle, 32 oz and the Romanda Aromatherapy Bracelet aren’t that much higher in price, making them also easy on the wallet.