Brightup Multi-Functional Easy Clean Hair Clippers
Last updated date: November 26, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Hair Clippers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Hair Clipper you should buy.
Update as November 26, 2021:
Checkout The Best Hair Clippers for a detailed review of all the top hair clippers.
Functionality is what you'll get with these high-quality hair clippers. They can be used to trim beards, remove body hair, shave and trim hair. The clippers feature an easy-to-read LED display and can run for an hour and a half in between charges.
In our analysis of 48 expert reviews, the Brightup Multi-Functional Easy Clean Hair Clippers placed 1st when we looked at the top 18 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Multi-Functional Grooming Kit: Our Brightup All-in-one multi functional grooming kit is a professional precision shaving system design, including 6 trimmer heads and stand base for easy collection and organization. Come with 5 hair trimmer combs which can precisely control the length of the hair, styling your beard, hair, body, private, mustache, nose, ear, facial, groin to any desired look. 100% Whole Body Washable & Easy to Clean: Whole body washable design for easy cleaning. Blades detachable also easy to clean by using the brush incidental. For best results, let it dry naturally. LED Display & USB Fast Charging: LED Display indicates battery power and reminds you to charge. Built-in rechargeable Lithium-ion battery delivers up to 90 minutes of run time per charge by only about 1.5 hour charging. High performance can be achieved anywhere. You can maneuver the cordless hair clippers easily and use them anywhere to ensures enjoyment of your travelling, it’s small and portable. Self-Sharpening Steel Blades & Sturdy Detachable Trimmer: The stainless steel moving and standing blades with precision gap, deep close to the skin, more pruning and low-friction heat. The non-corrosive blades won't rust, preventing skin irritation. Ideal Gift & One-Year Warranty: This men grooming kit is the best gift for your father, husband, boyfriend and son. It has everything you need for a quality haircut and a great styling kit for men for a hassle-free grooming experience at home or on the go. We provide 1 Year Guarantee for BRIGHTUP BEARD TRIMMER. Please feel free to contact us if you are not satisfied and we will provide you 100% satisfaction solution.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Hair Clippers
Men’s hairstyles go in and out of favor every year. You’re going to adopt some out of choice, and some perhaps by the necessities of age or work. If you have a good hair clipper, it can tackle most of them and outlast them all.
The first distinction to make is that there’s a small but significant difference between hair clippers and hair trimmers. The former type is what we’re focused on for this guide, and they’re primarily meant for tackling longer hair — though as you’ll see, the better clippers can be pretty versatile. Hair trimmers are exclusively focused on detail work for short beards or other body hair.
All clippers have a serrated blade (or series of blades) that move back and forth behind a guard by way of an electric motor. In clippers like the Wahl Color Pro, that motor is a magnetic or universal type. As the name implies, it uses a magnet to oscillate the blades. This method produces a lot of speed and also a lot of friction. It’s usually best for smooth hair, though blade type and sharpness can do a lot to cut through sturdier ‘dos.
On the more expensive end of the spectrum are rotary motors, which use a rotating piston whose action is then converted into a side-to-side motion for the blades. This type is a bit slower but produces more torque, making it more suitable for thicker beards or longer, wet hair. Increasingly rarer are pivot motors, which hit a spot somewhere in the middle in terms of price and performance.
Clipper blades can be made out of a variety of materials, though stainless steel is the most common. Durable and rust-resistant, it can stand up to thousands of trims. Carbon steel is a step up from stainless steel blades in terms of sharpness, though it tends to need more care to prevent corrosion. Many barbers swear by their ceramic blades, which stay cool even in high-speed clippers and retain their cutting edge longer. Their relative fragility makes them a rarer find in commercial clippers, though you can replace steel blades with ceramic in many models if desired.
You can adjust the length of your trim by way of a lever on some models that raise or lower the blade. On others, you’ll need to snap on a guard attachment. Typically, you’ll get several guards with your clipper, and while there’s no universal numbering system, you’ll typically find a length in inches or millimeters printed on them.
The Hair Clipper Buying Guide
- The first thing you’ll need to do when buying a hair clipper is to find a tool that matches the job. Will you be periodically shaving down a crew cut or mowing a mountain-man beard? If it’s simple upkeep on short hair you’re looking for, an inexpensive model might be fine for the job — especially if you don’t need a lot of length-adjusting guards. The longer the hair, the more you may want to consider something with a high-powered motor and/or more accessories. Also, take a look at the width of the clipper. Wider clippers are great for quickly buzzing through short haircuts, but they may not be able to handle touchy areas like the ears or do detailed beard work.
- To plug or not to plug? If you plan on traveling, definitely consider a cordless clipper. If it holds a charge well, so much the better. If not, keep in mind that international trips may require a plug adapter to fit foreign outlets. For home use, some prefer corded clippers just for the consistency of their power output. Some models may slow down and therefore tug at hairs as they run out of juice. For that reason, a low battery warning light can be a real help — and a unit with a long battery life can help even more. Some clippers offer the best of both worlds with the option to use it plugged in or cordless.
- If you’re really pressed for time in the mornings, it can be worth the extra investment to go with a wet/dry clipper. The ability to trim your beard or head in the shower can be a real help, but never assume a cordless clipper will work wet. They’ll be clearly advertised if so.
- If you’re a barber handling multiple heads of hair a day, you might be cleaning your clippers every night. If you’re just a regular person whose name isn’t Bigfoot, you can probably get away with cleaning your clipper blades every month or so. Some clippers make it easier than others. Most can be easily rinsed clean after every use. It’s still good to brush off the blades periodically and remove the head so you can clean the blades with lubricating oil. Sometimes, there will be a cleaning station provided that lets you soak your blades in a solution overnight.
- Accessories can make a big difference when it comes to hair clippers. If you’ve got a layered haircut or beard to deal with, you’re going to need plenty of different guards to deal with the different lengths.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide