BRIGHT SHOWERS 3-Way Diverter Brushed Nickel Shower Head With Handheld Sprayer
Last updated date: January 28, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Brushed Nickel Shower Heads With Handheld Sprayer and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Brushed Nickel Shower Head With Handheld Sprayer you should buy.
Update as January 28, 2022:
Checkout The Best Brushed Nickel Shower Heads With Handheld Sprayer for a detailed review of all the top brushed nickel shower heads with handheld sprayer.
This showerhead and attached sprayer are low maintenance and easy to clean. The material and design is not prone to clogging. There is a three-way diverter so you can flow water into the overhead showerhead, handheld sprayer or both.
In our analysis of 26 expert reviews, the BRIGHT SHOWERS 3-Way Diverter Brushed Nickel Shower Head With Handheld Sprayer placed 3rd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
12 INCH SQUARE SHOWER HEAD BRUSHED NICKEL UPGRADE YOUR SHOWER EXPERIENCE: With TWO different and unique shower heads (one overhead rain shower head and one 3-setting handheld shower head), this set includes everything you need to upgrade your basic shower system without any tools required. SPRAY SETTINGS: The easy to grip handheld showerhead is built with 3 unique spray settings – Saturating” for full coverage spray,“Massage” for a relaxing spray and combination Quickly change settings by using the push button on the front face of the showerhead. The additional overhead rain fall shower provides ample spray coverage thanks to the impressive 81 nozzles spread over the 8 inch diameter face. 3-WAY DIVERTER: Our 3-way diverter allows for water to flow into both the overhead and the handheld shower head. Or if you prefer, you can simply divert the water to flow from one shower head only, either the handheld or the rain shower. There is an easily accessible button on the diverter that clicks into place when adjusted and locked. LOW MAINTENANCE: Both showerheads have silicone rubber nozzles that are not prone to clogging and are easy to wipe clean.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Brushed Nickel Shower Heads With Handheld Sprayer
Whether you’re someone who showers first thing in the morning to help you wake up and feel ready for the day or someone who like to shower before bed to feel relaxed and rested, having the right shower head is key. If the shower head has weak water pressure or doesn’t reach where you want it to, your shower will not be as enjoyable.
One of the key elements to look at when searching for a new shower head is the material it’s made from. Brushed nickel is a popular option because it looks elegant and won’t show water spots. This means your shower head will look clean after you’ve taken a shower. Brushed nickel also has a modern matte finish that’s pleasing to the eye. Other common material options for shower heads include chrome, bronze and brass.
Pay attention to the type of showerhead you need. Rain shower heads can be mounted on the ceiling or wall and give the experience of being rained on. They have different spray patterns than regular showerheads. Another option is the hand-held shower, which is connected using a flexible tube or hose. These shower heads offer a range of motion which is ideal when bathing pets or kids. If saving money and energy is a priority for you, opt for a low-flow showerhead, which uses less water per minute. If you want to have the option of different spray patterns, choose a fixed showerhead. These attach to the wall and typically come with several spray settings.
Depending on the type of showerhead you choose, you can also get one that has a handheld sprayer attachment. This offers more flexibility when bathing as you can choose whether to use the overhead shower, the handheld sprayer or both at the same time.
The Brushed Nickel Shower Head With Handheld Sprayer Buying Guide
- Not sure which spray pattern is right for you? A rain spray pattern is perfect if you have a lot of thick hair that takes a while to get wet. It will ensure you are fully drenched in no time. A jet spray pattern is best if you want to stimulate circulation in your body as it offers strong bursts of water. You can also use this spray pattern when cleaning the shower. Use a fine mist spray pattern when you just want a relaxing and soothing shower to help you feel calm and collected. Choose a massaging swirl spray pattern if you frequently have tense shoulder or neck muscles.
- Don’t forget to consider installation when choosing your brushed nickel shower heads with handheld sprayer. Check to see whether all hardware is included with the parts and whether it comes with detailed installation instructions. Consider whether you have the tools and skills to install the showerhead yourself or if you will need to get a plumber or specialist to install it for you. In this case, you will need to factor in the cost of the installation with the parts.
- It’s important to consider ease of use when selecting a showerhead. You don’t want to end up in a situation where you or even a child is taking a shower and accidentally makes the water too hot or too cold and doesn’t know how to turn it off.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide