Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite 1000-Watt Juice Extractor
Last updated date: October 29, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Breville Juicers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Breville Juicer you should buy.
Editor's Note October 29, 2020:
Checkout The Best Breville Juicer for a detailed review of all the top breville juicers.
You’ll get 30 percent more juice and 40 percent more vitamins and minerals from this powerful juicer. It has an ultra-sharp titanium reinforced cutting disc with a micro-mesh filter. The juicer parts are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.
In our analysis of 59 expert reviews, the Breville Breville 800JEXL 1000-Watt Juice Fountain Elite placed 1st when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Die cast steel housing; Stainless steel micromesh filter; Titanium plated cutting disk.Do not soak the nutri disc in bleach
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Breville Juicers
Juicing, which is the process of extracting the liquid from fresh vegetables and fruit, is a great way to get the vitamins and minerals you need in a delicious serving. A juicer is a kitchen gadget that makes it easy to separate the liquid from the pulp of the fruit. Breville is a world leader in kitchen appliances, making high-quality juicers that are durable and easy to use.
One of the most common types of Breville juicers is a centrifugal juicer. The produce is put into the machine through the feeding chute at the top, and is then pushed down into the filter basket. This area of the juicer contains a flat center and a curved outer edge. It spins rapidly as it works. The flat center has sharp edges which cut, chop and slice the fruit and vegetables, and then push the ingredients towards the outer perimeter. The outer edge has small holes in which liquid can pass through during the chopping process. These kinds of juicers are easy to assemble, work quickly and are lightweight. They can accommodate many different types of fruits and vegetables.
Another type of Breville juicer to consider is called a citrus press juicer. As the name suggests, this kind of juicer is best for citrus fruits like oranges, lemons and grapefruits. It extracts the juice by placing a half-cut fruit in the device and pressing down upon it with the lever. This way, the liquid flows out into the glass, and the pulp remains in the machine.
The Breville Juicer Buying Guide
- When looking for the perfect Breville juicer for you, consider the types of flavors you like. What kind of fruits and vegetables do you want to juice? This will help you determine which Breville juicer will work best for your needs. Centrifugal juicers are great for juicing a wide variety of fruit and vegetables. Keep in mind that some centrifugal juicers can have trouble juicing leafy greens and wheatgrass. If you love citrus, then opt for a citrus press juicer which is designed specifically for that kind of fruit.
- Take a look at the assembly required for each juicer and how many different parts there are. This will affect how long it takes you to set up the juicer and get it ready each time you want to use it. It will also affect how easy the juicer is to clean. Keep in mind that removable parts can be easily washed in the sink with warm water in soap. It’s best to not leave the pulp within the juicer for too long after using as it will dry up and be difficult to clean.
- Also consider how much food prep is required before using the juicer. For example, can you add in whole pieces of fruit and vegetables, or do you have to chop and peel them before juicing. This will affect your prep time.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide