Brentwood Home Cypress Cooling Gel Memory Foam Mattress
Last updated date: August 10, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as August 10, 2022:
Checkout The Best Cooling Gel Memory Foam Mattress for a detailed review of all the top .
Not only is this mattress made with a layer of all-natural wool, but it also has a cover made from bamboo. The mattress is designed for maximum air flow that keeps it from becoming too hot like other gel mattresses. With hypoallergenic and dust mite-resistant properties, you can't go wrong with this mattress.
In our analysis of 24 expert reviews, the Brentwood Home Cypress Cooling Gel Memory Foam Mattress placed 12th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
This Brentwood Home mattress provides a medium-firm feel. The 2.5-inch layer of gel infused memory foam responds to your body’s individual shape, weight, and temperature. It adjusts its shape to provide precise support, keeping your spine in alignment while relieving discomfort at pressure points in areas like your hips and shoulders. The infused gel and the ventilated airflow layer evenly disperse heat through the mattress to prevent hot spots that lead to tossing and turning. Our special blend of memory foam actively responds to your movements, allowing you to move freely around the bed without experiencing the quicksand effect. A solid support base absorbs your weight to dampen motion transfer and prevent noise. The mattress is finished in a removable wool-lined zipper cover that stretches in all directions, allowing you to enjoy maximum pressure relief. The wool lining resists odors while it wicks away moisture and regulates body temperature by creating micro-climates. This means that you stay cool in the summer and warm in the winter. The safety of your family is important to us so we only use CertiPUR-US certified foams that are free of flame retardants, formaldehyde, heavy metals, and phthalates. We offer a 25 year warranty as a guarantee of quality. You will be protected from manufacturing defects and premature sagging. We compress and roll our mattresses for easier shipping and setup. Please note that any Brentwood Home Mattress purchased through Amazon is subject to Amazon’s 30 day return policy.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
As soon as you’re ready to replace your current mattress, you’ll want to give a cooling gel memory foam mattress a try. This type of mattress has a host of benefits, including a fit that is perfectly contoured to your body and better temperature control throughout the evening.
Individuals who suffer from allergies or asthma would first want to look for a hypoallergenic cooling gel memory foam mattress.
Check the cooling gel memory foam mattress’s bottom layer next. You need a quality base that is both sturdy and durable, like the LUCID Latex Hybrid Mattress. This mattress has a steel coil base that is designed to last. The coils are individually wrapped, so you still get the comfort you’ve come to love and expect from a memory foam mattress.
Maximum breathability is also important when shopping for a mattress that will help you get a peaceful night’s rest. The Classic Brands Cool Gel Ventilated Gel Memory Foam is self-ventilating, which means heat is never trapped underneath your body. You’ll continue to feel cool, even after remaining in the same position for several hours.
Review how well the cooling gel memory foam mattress is able to mold to your body. For example, some mattresses have an HD memory foam layer that supports proper alignment of the spine and relieves the pressure that often results in unnecessary aches and pains. You also want the mattress to lessen any motion transfer, so you’re not woken up every time your spouse rolls over or climbs out of bed.
The Buying Guide
- Some reviewers report that certain cooling gel memory foam mattresses still sleep hot. It’s a good idea to do your research before you buy.
- Most memory foam mattresses come shipped in a box. They are compressed and rolled so that they take up a small amount of space. When your mattress arrives, carry it to your bedroom before you open the box. This way, you don’t have to navigate narrow hallways or door frames. Remove the mattress from the box and set it on your box spring. Carefully cut away the plastic and unravel the mattress. Wait the recommended amount of time before sleeping on the mattress for the first time. Typically, this can be anywhere between 24 and 72 hours.
- If you have a latex allergy, read the cooling gel memory foam mattress’s product label carefully. Some models have a layer of latex, as it helps keep the mattress from retaining heat.
- Although memory foam mattresses are not designed to be flipped over like traditional mattresses, they do need to be rotated on occasion.
- Avoid using electric blankets with your memory foam mattress or placing it in the path of direct sunlight. Exposure to heat may affect the mattress’s performance over time.
- Opt for a cooling gel memory foam mattress that’s built to last.
- When determining which mattress offers the best deal, it’s important that you compare similar sizes and mattress depths. Among the more affordable cooling gel memory foam mattresses is the Classic Brands Cool Gel Ventilated Gel Memory Foam. The LUCID Latex Hybrid Mattress is moderately priced.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide