Breezz 12V Air Compressor, 150 PSI
Last updated date: October 31, 2019
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Portable Air Pumps and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Portable Air Pump you should buy.
Update as August 10, 2020:
Checkout The Best Portable Air Pump for a detailed review of all the top portable air pumps.
In our analysis of 134 expert reviews, the Breezz 12V Air Compressor, 150 PSI placed 9th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
From the manufacturer BREEZZ Digital 12V, 150PSI Tire Inflator with Cigarette Lighter/LCD Screen/LED Light Strong Power ➤Quite: Two-way radiator reduces the noise during use, Less noise than other similar products. ➤Safety & Durable: Pass multiple repeated safety testing;Inflate tire quickly with strong power, improve efficiency and save your time. ➤Note: After a continuous use of the machine for more than 10 minutes, the machine needs to be stopped and reused after 15 minutes. 3 Additional Adaptors ➤Mattress: Inert the mattress adapter into the valve/tyre chuck and push down the valve lock lever to secure connection. ➤Ball: Insert the Ball Adaptor into the valve/tyre chuck and push down the valve lock lever to secure connection. ➤Bicycle: Connect valve/tyre chuck to bicycle tyre air valve and push down the valve lock lever to secure connection. Tire Inflator Feature ➤LED Light: BREEZZ digital tire pump is equipped with bright and long-lasting LED lights, easy to use even in the dark. ➤Auto Shut-off: This intelligent tire inflator will auto shutoff after reaching your desired PSI. ➤LCD Display: Comes with high-precision digital tire pressure gauge. BREEZZ Portable Digital Tire Pump - Effectively Prevent Traffic Accidents Specifications: Product Power: 120W Operating Voltage: DC12V Power Cord Length: 10ft Weighs: 2.4lb Size: 7.9 x 7.3 x 2.4 inches Maximum Pressure: 150 PSI Power Supply Type: Cigarette Lighter Continuous Working Time: 10 minutes Display Units: KPA,PSI,BAR,KG/ CM² Color:Orange-1 BREEZZ Tire Inflator, Air compressor Pump, 12V DC Portable Auto Tire Pump with Digital Display Pressure Gauge up to 150PSI for Car, Bicycle and Other Inflatables (Orange-1)
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Our Expert Consultant
Home Improvement Expert
Vicki Liston writes, produces, and narrates “On The Fly…DIY,” an award-winning home improvement and DIY show of unique project tutorials for the casual DIY’er.
Home improvement and all things DIY have been Liston’s passion since she bought her first house in 2007 and she started making video blogs in 2014. She’s performed hundreds of DIY projects, from small ones to major, wall-smashing renovations and can teach you how to make a trendy DIY barn door for cheap. The proceeds earned from “On The Fly…DIY” are donated to no-kill animal shelters and rescue organizations. You can find her show on Prime Video.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Portable Air Pumps
A flat tire never happens at a convenient time. Whether you’re on the road or your car is parked, changing a flat tire can be a pain, even if you have a handy spare in the trunk. That’s where a portable air pump comes in. An air compressor can fill your tire to help you get from where you are to a tire repair shop without having to try to switch out a spare.
But the best place to keep your air pump is in the trunk of your car, which means portability is essential. With a portable air pump, you aren’t limited to storing it in your garage. Just pop your trunk and you’re ready to go. Look for an air pump that’s small and lightweight enough that it won’t be in your way when you’re transporting groceries, luggage and other essentials.
Expert Vicki Liston is writer, producer and narrator of “On the Fly…DIY,” an award-winning home improvement and DIY show. She’s personally seen the value of a portable air pump, which has helped her out with a flat tire or two. She’s also found that some air pumps can even come in handy for those around-the-house emergencies.
“Ensure you have a set of various nozzle adaptors and the possibilities are almost endless,” Liston says. “Unexpected house guests? That air mattress will fill up quickly and you are ready to entertain in no time. Do the kids need the wading pool and all 24 of their inflatable toys blown up? No problem and you can enjoy the rest of the afternoon out in the sun and watching them play. Have a dust-laden item you need to clean? Use your pump like a mini blow gun and be done in a few seconds. Arrive early to a birthday party only to find the parents dizzy, out of breath, and still blowing up that 100-count pack of balloons? Yes, your portable air pump will prove that not all heroes wear capes.”
Ease of use is another important feature to look for in an air pump. Many models feature auto-shutoff, which means you simply input the desired PSI — which refers to the pounds of air per square inch — and the unit stops pumping once you’ve reached it. Most auto manufacturers recommend a PSI of between 32 and 35 when the weather is cold, but check the sticker inside your drivers-side door to get information specific to your own vehicle.
The Portable Air Pump Buying Guide
- One of the handiest features on today’s air compressors is auto shutoff. Instead of monitoring it as it inflates your tire, you just input the amount of air you need and it automatically stops once it gets there. The EPAuto 12V DC Portable Air Compressor and VacLife 12V DC Air Compressor Tire Inflator, 150 PSI both use automatic shutoff. Although FORTEM Portable Air Compressor, 150 PSI has auto shutoff, it’s important to note that the PSI tends to read high, which means it may shut off before it’s reached your desired inflation level. With any air pump, though, you should monitor it until it’s finished and make sure it shuts off when it should.
- You’ll find while you’re shopping that many air pumps are built to operate from your car’s cigarette lighter, which is a 12-volt socket. The Kensun Portable Air Compressor Pump, 12V will connect both to your car socket and a wall plug, making it something you can use in your garage. The EPAuto 12V DC Portable Air Compressor, FORTEM Portable Air Compressor, 150 PSI and VacLife 12V DC Air Compressor Tire Inflator, 150 PSI will work only with your car’s 12-volt plug.
“I recommend purchasing a unit that has two power plug options – a 12V car socket and an AC wall plug,” Liston says. “This will allow you to power the unit whether you are stuck on the side of the road or working out of your garage.”
- Liston also recommends a power cord that’s at least 10 feet long to give you the reach you need. With the VacLife 12V DC Air Compressor Tire Inflator, 150 PSI, you get a power cord length of 11.5 feet. The EPAuto 12V DC Portable Air Compressor and FORTEM Portable Air Compressor, 150 PSI come close, at just over nine feet. If you opt for an air pump with shorter reach, you’ll need to keep an extension cord with your air pump so you’ll have the cord length you’ll need in an emergency.
- The power of your air pump will determine how long it takes to fill up your tires. The Kensun Portable Air Compressor Pump, 12V puts out 11 liters per minute thanks to a 120-watt motor. With the FORTEM Portable Air Compressor, 150 PSI, you’ll only get eight minutes of use before needing to let it cool down.
- The EPAuto 12V DC Portable Air Compressor has a safety measure in the form of an overheat protection system. If the device reaches 1670 degrees Fahrenheit, the unit will shut down to protect it.
- Some air pumps come with special nozzles that increase the variety of items you can inflate. The nozzles that come with the EPAuto 12V DC Portable Air Compressor, Kensun Portable Air Compressor Pump, 12V, FORTEM Portable Air Compressor, 150 PSI and VacLife 12V DC Air Compressor Tire Inflator, 150 PSI allow you to inflate various vehicle tires as well as basketballs and swimming pool toys.
- Chances are, you plan to keep your air pump in the trunk of your car, making portability essential. The FORTEM Portable Air Compressor, 150 PSI is both compact and lightweight, at only 8 x 6.5 x 3.3 inches and 1.9 pounds. The EPAuto 12V DC Portable Air Compressor and VacLife 12V DC Air Compressor Tire Inflator, 150 PSI are also lightweight, portable options at just around three pounds. The Kensun Portable Air Compressor Pump, 12V is better for garage storage, at five pounds and 11.8 x 4.3 x 6.7 inches.
- Emergencies typically don’t happen when it’s most convenient. If you find yourself stranded with a flat tire late at night on the interstate, a light will come in handy. The EPAuto 12V DC Portable Air Compressor, Kensun Portable Air Compressor Pump, 12V, FORTEM Portable Air Compressor, 150 PSI and VacLife 12V DC Air Compressor Tire Inflator, 150 PSI all have built-in LED lights so that you can see what you’re doing no matter how dark it is.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide