Bravokids LCD Writing Tablet Gift For 3-Year-Old Girls
Last updated: September 8, 2021
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Gifts For 3-Year-Old Girls and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Gifts For 3-Year-Old Girls you should buy.
Kids love tablets, so why not give this gift for 3-year-old girls to that special little lady in your life. Toddlers can practice their letters and numbers in a variety of colors on the tablet. The screen is even outfitted with eye protection, so you can let your child play without worry.
In our analysis, the Bravokids LCD Writing Tablet Gift For 3-Year-Old Girls placed 4th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
EYE PROTECTION COLOR SCREEN: The LCD writing tablet adopts 2019 LCD pressure-sensitive technology and has 10-inch LCD colorful screen, easy for viewing and graffiti, free child’s imagination. This drawing tablet without radiation, no glare, safe and comfortable, even kids use for a long time, best educational birthday girl gifts. ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY: The doodle board can be writing 100,000 times, avoid waste of paper and pencils, avoid the extra expense, no more mess at home, it’s good choice for kids toy. The writing board drawing tablet comes with built-in battery, has 6 months life span, can be replaced when exhausted, without charging or plugging in power. EASY TO USE: The writing tablet creates lines as writing and drawing on paper, the different thickness based on how hard you push with stylus, nails, or any hard thing. Emptying the screen content in one second by press earse button, acheive time-saving and convenient using. Click lock key of doodle board to save the content. PORTABLE AND DURABLE: The drawing board for kids is made of durable plastic, plus round corner design, anti-fall and anti-shock, no need to worry kids drop it. The drawing tablet weights only 150 grams, easy to carry, place in school bags, handbags, travel bags. The doodle board also can be used in multiple places: airplane, car, restaurant, sofa, etc. EDUCATIONAL AND LEARNING TOY FOR KIDS: LCD writing tablet can be used as a doodle board, drawing tablet, writing board, doodle pad, kid’s drawing pad, toddler drawing board,, graphic aids, graphic tablet, magic children’s board, light drawing board for kids and so on. Best Choice for kids as gift for back to school, birthday, Thanksgiving Day, Easter and any occasion!
Gifts For 3-Year-Old Girls Rankings
Three can be a tough age for gifting. It’s an age where children are just starting to know what they like, and it’s also the age where they’ve learned to tell you about it. Further complicating things is the fact that 3-year-olds are still exploring, so what they like one minute may change the next.
But there are some gifts that will not only fascinate 3-year-olds but can also stay interesting for several years afterward. One thing to look for in gifts for 3-year-olds is whether it engages their imaginations or not. They may be just starting to discover their preferred play style, whether it’s dressing up or manipulating building blocks.
For 3-year-old girls, though, interests can vary widely. You might have a girl who loves princesses, but there are plenty of girls who like playing with trains and cars. If possible, get to know the interests of the 3-year-old before you start shopping. You can then tailor your purchase to something she already likes.
In addition to playthings, 3-year-olds are also getting to the age where they like items for their bedrooms. You could buy a jewelry box or a toybox for the corner. As they start to take pride in “their” space, little girls often will love items that dress it up a little more.
- Pretend play starts to enter a little girl’s world around the age of three. Gifts that help with that, including props and costumes, are sure to be a hit.
- Learning and growing are priorities for parents when their kids are that age. At three, kids are starting to develop friendships and do things on their own. Gifts that can help them hone their fine motor skills will always be useful. If a 3-year-old has fun while also developing cognitively, everyone benefits.
- As any parent of a 3-year-old knows, energy seems to be boundless at that age. Anything that can keep a 3-year-old’s mind engaged but also gets them moving is great.
- At the age of three, girls also see parents carrying items around in laptop bags and purses. They often want a way to take items along with them, too. A backpack made for that age group can offer a handy way to store blankets, toys and more.
- Choking hazards are still an issue at three years of age. Take a close look at any item you’re considering to make sure there are no removable parts.